The US Bank Triple Cash Business Credit Card is a cashback card that enables you to earn 5% cash back on prepaid hotel and car rentals booked directly in the rewards center. However, the account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards. To find out more about the Triple cash business card from US Bank, read to the finish.
The credit card is a no-annual-fee card for small business owners. It offers customers a generous welcome bonus. A great pick if you are hunting to earn straight cash back.
There is no annual fee to carry this credit card, which is a plus. Provided you have a good or excellent credit score, you can qualify for this card. Let’s dive in and look at the awesome benefits offered by the triple cash credit card from US bank.
What Are The Benefits Of The US Bank Triple Cash Business Card?
It is important to know the advantages or benefits of something before getting involved. So, what are the benefits of the US Bank triple cash credit card for business owners? Below are some of the benefits offered on the card.
- 3% cash back on gas and electric vehicle charging stations, restaurant purchases, and office supply stores.
- 1% cash back on all eligible purchases.
- There is no expiration date on cash backs or limits on rewards to be earned.
- 0% Intro APR.
- No annual fee
- 5% cash back on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked in the rewards center.
- $500 cash back when you spend $4,500 on the account owner’s card in the first 150 days of account opening.
- 24/7 customer service
- Track your spending.
- Real-time rewards.
- You can add your business credit card to your phone and easily make secure and convenient contactless purchases.
- Earn $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses.
Above are a few of the benefits of the card, you can find out more by applying for the card.
How To Apply For US Bank Triple Cash Business Credit Card
Use the steps below to apply for the US Bank triple cash business card today;
- Navigate to the card page at https://www.usbank.com/business-banking/business-credit-cards/business-triple-cash-back-credit-card.html
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- On the “Let’s get to know your business” form, enter the information required.
- Select your business structure from the options.
- Enter the legal business name.
- Choose the country the business was formed in.
- Enter the year business started.
- Type in the business phone number.
- Enter your annual business revenue and click on “Save & Continue”.
Proceed to complete the application by following the onscreen prompts that will be displayed.
How To Activate US Bank Triple Cash Business Credit Card
Activating your US bank triple cash business card can easily be carried out online via the website or mobile app. Follow the steps below to activate your business credit card from US Bank;
- Log in or create a card account at https://onlinebanking.usbank.com/auth/login/
- Select “My Account” and then “Choose an account” to select credit card.
- Now, choose the card controls tab and click on “Activate card”.
- Input the card information and follow the prompts displayed to complete activation.
- Log in to your account and select “Manage card”.
- Then select the card requiring activation and click on “Activate card”.
- Provide the card information, and the last four digits of your SSN and click on “Activate”.
Activate your business card using the guidelines above.
How To Register For US Bank Triple Cash Business Card Account
Once your triple cash business card has been delivered to you, it is important to enroll in an online bank. By enrolling, you are creating a card account that you can use to carry out online transactions.
Follow the steps below to register for Us Bank triple cash business card account;
- Go to the US Bank website
- Click on “Log in” at the top of the US bank homepage.
- Now, click on “Create a username and password” to load a new page.
- Enter your card or account number.
- Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Click on “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete.
That is how to register or enroll for digital banking with your US Bank Triple cash business credit card.
How To Log Into US Bank Triple Cash Business Card Account
To log into your triple business credit card account, follow the easy steps below;
- On The US Bank or credit card page, click on “Log in”.
- Enter your username and password.
- To load the account, click on “Log in”.
If you tried logging in and it says incorrect user details it means your username or password is incorrect. Well, don’t worry, you can recover your username and equally reset your password if you have forgotten them.
How To Reset US Bank Triple Cash Business Credit Card Account Details
To reset or recover your card account details, use the guide below;
- On the card login page, click on “Get login help”.
- Next, enter your Username/Personal ID or select “I don’t know my username”.
- Select the option you like for them to use and look you up; phone number or email.
- Click on Continue” and follow the instructions that will display to commence.
US Bank Customer Service
Got questions or inquiries to make concerning your Triple cash business credit card? Thankfully, the US Bank customer service is available 24/7 for customers. You can contact the bank easily from the support page.
Useful US Bank Links
Click here for the US Bank page
Visit the Triple Cash Business Credit Card page
Speak to a customer representative using this link
US Bank Social Media Links
If you are searching for a small business credit card with awesome cashback and rewards, then the US Bank Triple Cash Business Credit Card is a great fit for you. In this guide, we have talked about everything you need to know about a business credit card. You can use the comment section if you have got questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information is needed to apply for U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card?
Business information includes structure, legal business name, the country the business was formed, the year, business phone number, and annual revenue of the business.
Does U.S. Bank business Card Report to personal credit?
No, US Bank doesn’t report business card activities to personal credit bureaus.
What Credit Bureaus are used by US Bank Business Cash card?
The US Bank triple cash business credit card uses all the major credit bureaus, which are Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
What credit score is needed for U.S. Bank business credit card?
You will need a FICO score of 670 or higher to apply for the US bank business credit card. Though, more is than.
What is the highest credit limit for U.S. Bank?
On US bank credit cards, there is no fixed credit limit. Limits on cards vary from one cardholder to another, primarily on their creditworthiness and income. So, the credit limit you get is depending on your score.
Is it hard to get approved for U.S. Bank credit card?
Not at all. All you need is a fair enough credit score.
Also, Check Out;