Webmail as you already know before now is a platform used by people all over the world to communicate with each other and also. With Webmail Login is you can access an online service that cannot be operated offline but can be operated from the website and this webmail includes the Hotmail, Gmail and also yahoo mail.
Webmail is also an email client that is implemented as a web application that works on a web server. The email can travel on the internet and also be stored on a server. The internet service provider like the Comcast and Do daddy in this server is where email is kept until you delete them.
Benefits of Webmail
- Easy access which you have to be connected to the internet to access the webmail directly, you have to know the URL that takes you to the email login page.
- It helps in the backup process where you can send emails and draft new emails where ever you find yourself with a browser and an internet connection.
- You don’t know to own a computer before you can access the webmail platform; you can access it on any computer or device.
- Universality the webmail platform is universal is being operated on by different people all over the world and email can be connected by the email clients to connect accounts by using email protocols like POP or IMAP.
Differences between Email Clients and Webmail Client
These two things have a different role that they play in this platform first let look at the webmail.
Email Clients – email client is an application that can be run on a personal computer and it uses a client-server architecture, this means that your email is being sent from a client to a server which sends message to a particular email some of the email clients are the outlook and is a part of a Microsoft office and the thunderbird which is also found or comes with the Firefox browser.
Webmail Clients – in this process email are being operated on the internet or website, it allows users to get access to their email account only when they have an internet connection some of the webmail are Hotmail, yahoo mail and Gmail.
How to Create a Webmail Account
Follow these steps under this article it will direct you to where you can create your webmail account
- Go to www.webmail.co.za
- Click in register free on top of the screen
- Provide all the details required on the boxes
- After filling the boxes click register
- Follow all the steps to verify your webmail account
- Open your browser as usual
- Go to www.webmail.co.za on the URL box
- At the top of the screen, you will see the login
- Enter your email address
- Your password
- Then click login
How this you can log in your webmail account, for more information contact the customer center service.