Westpac Altitude Credit Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation. It is a card that gives you the access to choose between two different rewards programs as you enjoy all of the benefits of a Platinum Card. Cardholders, can choose the Altitude Qantas program, or the Altitude Rewards program.
If you apply for this card between 28 November 2018 and 2 April 2019, and spend a minimum amount of $3,000,on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval, you earn a 60,000 bonus points.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
- 60,000 bonus Qantas points
- Enjoy $50 first year annual fee. If you apply by 2 April 2019, and pay only the Qantas Rewards fee for the first year
- Rewards program: Earn Qantas points per $1 you spend, uncapped
- Enjoy a wide range of insurance covers with your Platinum credit card. These includes transit accident insurance, purchase security insurance and extended warranty coverage
- You can add an additional cardholder, and earn points faster for $0
- Link your Westpac Altitude Platinum – Qantas credit card with Samsung Pay or Google Pay, to make contactless payments at the checkout with your Samsung or Android device.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $50 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($200 p.a. thereafter)
- Interest Free Period – Up to 45 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 20.74% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $6,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $30,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 3% of transaction value
How to Apply for Westpac Altitude Credit Card
Here are a few steps you need to complete to Apply for and get approved for Westpac Altitude Credit Card.
- Applicants, should be at least 18 years of age
- Only those with an Australian permanent residency, and those who are currently in Australia can apply.
- An annual income of at least $30,000 is required.
How to Apply
- Are you a Westpac customer? “Yes or No”
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link
- Enter your First name, Email
- Key in your Income / Salary / Pension (after tax)
- Total balances in Savings / Investment accounts (if any)
- What is your current housing situation?
- Investment loan repayments (if any)
- Personal loan, overdraft, car loan repayments (if any)
- Do you have any non-Westpac cards? (including store and charge cards, lines of credit)
- All other expenses (e.g. food, regular bills, transport, insurance, child support)
- Do you share household expenses? (e.g. Utility bills)
- How many dependents do you have? (Excluding spouse)
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link to get further directive.
How to Activate Westpac Altitude Credit Card
You will need to activate your card first before you use it. You can do this by calling;
Telephone Banking: Those who are registered for Telephone Banking, can activate their card by calling at 132 032. Follow the prompts to log in, and choose “other services”, followed by card activation.
Phone: Activate card, over the phone, by calling at 1300 308 930
How to Login Westpac Altitude Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Customer ID and Password
- Click on the “Sign In” link, to login.
How to Recover Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer ID or Password
- Enter your Westpac card number
- Key in your First name and Last name, followed by your Date of birth
- Then, tap on the “Next” link.
How to Make Westpac Altitude Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via the following mediums;
- Westpac One® online banking
- Direct Debit
- Phone Banking
- At ATM
- Bill Payment or Automatic payment
- In branch
- By posting a cheque.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 130 961, for general information and enquiries on Westpac Altitude Credit Card.