Are you a regular Facebook user who wonders “ What is Facebook Timeline”. Well since that is the topic for our discussion today, you need not worry any further. Your Facebook Timeline as the name implies is a record of your life history on Facebook. Now don’t get offended. It’s not actually your real life history; it is just a collection of thing you and your friends have posted on Facebook since you started using Facebook.
To get a Facebook timeline, you must be a Facebook user. That is to say, you must register for a Facebook account. Now not everyone knows how to create a Facebook account. This is the reason I am going to show you the procedures on how you can create an account with the platform.
Facebook New Account Create
This is very simple, fast and free. However, before you can create an account, you must be internet connected or internet enabled. Regular data charges will apply during this process.
- Boot your device ad launch any web browser on it. Alternatively, you can as well launch any of the Facebook app installed on your device.
- On the webpage you are taken to or on the first page you are shown after launching the Facebook app, tap on the button indicating you can sign up for an account.
- Enter the details you wish to use in creating your new account.
Complete the signup process by entering your contact address and confirming it. You can confirm your contact address by completing the challenge you are given.
Facebook Account Login
If you already have an account with the platform before, then you can easily login instead of signing up for an account again. Follow the procedures below to sign in your already existing account.
- Go to the official Facebook website or launch any of the Facebook apps.
- Enter your login details which are your username or email or phone number and password into the specified boxes.
- Hit the “Login” button afterward and you would be successfully signed in your account.
That is it for logging in your account. You should note that you need to know your login details before you can log in your account.
Accessing your Facebook Timeline
This is quite simple and should be very easy. To access your Facebook timeline, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in your Facebook account follow the procedures listed above.
- Tap on your name or your profile photo from your account newsfeed page.
That is it. you can as well view how other people see your timeline by tapping on the dropdown arrow or menu item on your timeline and tap the “View As” button.