If you are familiar with the WhatsApp app, then you should easily know what I am talking about when I mention the word WhatsApp status. WhatsApp is not a new thing or app. as a matter of fact; it has been around for quite a while now. WhatsApp is currently being used by almost all smartphone users. Why is this so? Most people with smartphones are users of WhatsApp because of the thrilling advantages the platform or app has to offer. One of the major advantages of this app is the ability to send and receive messages without airtime on your device.
There is so much more to the WhatsApp platform than just sending and receiving messages. With this app, a conversation could be limitless as you can make both voice and video calls. It is simply a very good way to connect with both friends and family no matter where they are. Back to the WhatsApp status, it is a feature on the WhatsApp platform every user can use to freely express themselves for all users who have your contact. It is also a very good and effective way to pass messages to all your contacts at once. It is important you know that your WhatsApp status is only available for only twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours, your status will be automatically deleted.
WhatsApp Sign Up
I am positive you do not need to be reminded that you need a Facebook account for you to upload your WhatsApp status. The steps below will guide you in signing up for a WhatsApp account.
- Turn on your device and make sure you have the WhatsApp app installed. If the app is not installed, quickly install it from your device app store.
- Launch the installed WhatsApp app when you have an active data connection. You can get an active data connection by turning on your device mobile data connection or by connecting to a mobile hotspot.
- If you newly opened the app, ta the “Agree and continue” button.
- Now enter your mobile number and tap on the Next button.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your mobile number into the space provided on the screen.
- Set up your account by entering your name and other information.
That is how you can easily sign up for a WhatsApp account. Remember, it is free.
Updating Your WhatsApp Status
Updating your WhatsApp status is a very simple task. Follow the steps below to update your WhatsApp status.
- Launch the WhatsApp app and sign in your account.
- Swipe left on the screen and you should be taken to the status section.
- To add a text, tap on the pencil icon and enter the text you wish to upload. To upload an image or a video, tap on the photo icon.
- From your local storage, select the photo or video you want to upload. You should take note that if it is a video, only the first thirty seconds of the video will be shown on the status.
- Now add a caption and edit the photo to your liking. Once that is done, hit the send button.
That is how you can easily update your WhatsApp Status.