Snipping is very important when it comes to getting screenshots of your PC or desktop. If you just want to get an image from a particular page and you can’t seem to find the download button, then you need the Snipping Tool. The Windows 10 Snipping Tool is simple, fast and free to use.
Windows 10 Snipping Tool
Not to mention, it has many other features you are going to enjoy. With the windows 10 snipping tool, you can snipe an image on your PC or Desktop. You do not just get the ability to snipe any image but you can save it in different formats.
Does Windows 10 have a Snipping Tool
Windows 10 has a snipping tool although many will not believe it. quite a lot of people have tried to access or use this tool on windows 10 but can’t seem to. Well here is how you can access the snipping tool.
- Turn on the device with windows 10 installed.
- Tap on the start menu and then on the box that says “Search Windows”.
- Search for “Snipping Tool” and you should see the snipping tool right away.
Simply tap on the app and you should have successfully opened the snipping tool. You should know that it does not require an internet connection for you to access or use it.
How to Use Windows 10 Snipping Tool
Using the snipping tool can be difficult at times. This is why I have decided that in this part of my article I will show you how to use the snipping tool on windows 10.
- Open the snipping tool using the steps listed above.
- Now tap on the “New” button from the snipping tool.
- Draw on the screen where you would like to snip, then release.
- From the snipped image, edit it using the pen and eraser icon to draw on it and erase it respectively.
- Tap on the save icon or hold “Control” and tap “S” on your device keyboard.
- Enter a name for the image and tap on the dropdown from the section “Save as type:”.
- Select the format you would like to save the image in.
- Finally hit the save button and watch you snipped image saved to your device.
In order to access and use the sniped image, you would have to go and find it from the folder you saved it on. Alternatively, if you still remember the name, you can search for it on the windows search bar.