Wix is currently one of the largest e-commerce platforms you can think of. The Wix platform gives its users a subdomain name to start their online store for free. One great thing about Wix is that it can be used for free for as long as you like.
This e-commerce platform also helps people build a website and it allows you to add your own code to help you build your web store to your taste. Of course, if you don’t know how to code, you can also use Wix. This online store platform has a lot of templates that you can choose from and help you build your own online presence.
Starting an online store with Wix isn’t really difficult but you have to look at the financial aspect first. I mean what would you do if you have an order and you do not have the product. If you just leave the customer unattended to it would bring down your online confidence.
Wix Website Builder Features
It may also interest you to know that Wix is a mobile-friendly website creator and it gives its users access to all their features ranging from online galleries, to blog, to a marvelous online store and easy domain customization. It is really great all the things you could do with an online web builder.
How to Get Started On Wix
Getting started on this great eCommerce platform means that you would have to create an account with them. To create an account with Wix, follow the steps outlined below,
- Get a web-supported device. It could be a smartphone or a PC, but I suggest a PC as it would give you a better view and access to what you are really doing.
- Open the web browser on your device and type in (www.wix.com) hit enter.
- When the site loads properly, you would see almost all the features of the Wix website. You would also see a button that says “Get Started”. That is the button you should click. After clicking, you would be redirected to the Wix sign-up form.
- Signing up for Wix is very easy, so you have to enter your email address and your password. Confirm them and click on sign up. After signing up, you would be asked to verify your email.
After verifying your mail, you would be able to log in to your Wix online store. On logging in, you would have to enter a lot of details which include the type of website you want to create and all.
- On your first login, click the “Create New Site” button.
- Choose the type of site you want to create. When the new page loads, click “Choose a Template”.
- Select the template you love the most.
After choosing a template, follow the rest of the guides provided to complete your store setup.
How to Log In To Your Online Site Admin Panel
Logging in to your online store control panel is very easy; to do this, navigate to www.wix.com. When the site loads, click “Get Started”. A login form would be displayed, but if you see a sign-up form, hit “Log in” at the top of the form. Enter your email address and password and click “Log in”.