Worldpay is an online multi-currency payment system that started in 1997. It partners with the National West minister Bank (now Royal Bank of Scotland) to give financial system recommendations and services. The login system (Worldpay Login) gives users access to log in.
The Worldpay company operate payment services for mail order and Internet retailers. Also, they deal with sale transactions and its customers are multinational, multichannel retailers and the majority of them are small business owners.
They provide loans to small businesses. As you read on you will really get to understand what Worldpay is all about. You will also know the Worldpay Payment Gateway which is very important.
Worldpay used to be a group plc that deals with payment processing. It was acquired by FIS in July 2019 for $43 billion. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until 16 January 2018 when it was acquired again by Vantiv to become Worldpay, Inc.
Worldpay is one of the leading providers of credit card processing and POS systems to integrated card payments. They also provide solutions to small business payment processing packages. It provides solutions for large Enterprises rendering B2C e-commerce, B2B e-commerce, and Face to face and multichannel services. Let me explain these features.
By B2C e-commerce you can access the most advanced payment solutions from any global company, eliminating the need for fragmented payment capabilities.
B2B e-commerce is a cloud-based solution that integrates with any enterprise payment system to deliver seamless experiences across multiple channels platforms.
Face to face and multichannel is a simple payment acceptance that increases your competitive advantage, and improves your competitive advantage, and improves your bottom line by accepting customers’ payments anywhere, any time, on any device and across channels.
Worldpay Payment Gateway
Worldpay Payment gateway accepts online payments conveniently and securely with a merchant account and flexible integration options. Below are some of the features.
- Accept all online payments.
- It’s convenient. It accepts in over 116 currencies. Take email and phone payments. Set up recurring payments and subscription-based customer payment plans.
- It’s simple. Easily refund customers, pricing plans are easy-to-understand.
- Efficient – Manage your transactions and invoices via an online portal. Users can mitigate fraud with an integrated fraud screening and alert system.
Worldpay Login Steps
To get to your account on the Worldpay website you need to log in to your account. Follow these steps.
- Get to the Worldpay Website.
- On the page, enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button.
That is how to log in to Worldpay.
How Payments are Made
Taking payments is simple and easy to make on this platform. Here are the steps to follow to make payments
- Customers will add items to their online shopping basket.
- Users will enter their card details on the secure integrated payments page.
- Worldpay processes the payment through the payment gateway and sends authorization back to your website.
- Safer Payments for a safer business.
That is how payment is made via the Worldpay gateway.