An invitation code is needed to get the Chase Business Preferred card. That is to say, the www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code is the only one you can apply for and get approved for the Ink Preferred card. If you have clicked on this article to find out more about the business card from Chase, well, you are on the right path.
www.chase.com/getinkpreferred Invitation Code
Have you received an invitation code from Chase on its Get Ink Preferred Business Card? If yes, you should ensure to pay attention and read to the finish. However, the card is a business card for big companies and corporate firms.
Furthermore, it is only clients that are prescreened for the card get the invitation code via email. With the invitation code, you can apply for the card online. These selected account holders are qualified and have met up with the basic requirements.
However, if you have received an invitation code from chase bank, to apply for the card, use the following guide below;
- Visit www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code website.
- Type in your 12 digits Chase Get Ink Preferred invitation code.
- Enter your 5-digit zip code
- Type in your last name
- Click on the Submit button.
Next, you will have to follow the prompts that will be shown to commence.
How to Apply For Chase Ink Preferred Business Credit Card Online
To apply for this credit card online, you will either “Sign in to apply faster” or “Apply as a guest”. Now, follow the application steps below:
- Go to https://creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/business-preferred
- Click on the Sign in to Apply faster button or Apply as Guest Button.
- To sign in Provide your details and follow the prompt. To apply as a guest, continue with the steps below
- Enter your first name, middle name, and your last name
- Select your date of birth and enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Provide your social security number and tax number.
- Enter your address type and street address.
- Provide your city, state, and ZIP code.
- Type in a valid phone number and email ID.
- Provide your electronic signature for the authorization with the check box.
- Your primary source of income
- Lastly, click on the submit button.
With the above steps, you will successfully apply for the chase card.
Apply By Mail
Using the address to accept the www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code, you may have received a hard copy application. Also with a self-addressed envelope.
Nevertheless, the process can take about 10 days or less to get approval for the card. This long process makes many customers prefer an online application. It does not take long to complete but just a few minutes to complete and get approved in just a few days.
How To Activate Chase Credit Card
After you have received your Chase com Ink Preferred Business Card, there is a need to activate the card. To activate the card, sign up online and log in to your account to activate the credit card.
You can contact customer service to assist you in activating your card. Check out the customer service phone number on the card or check at www.chase.com/credit-cards.
How To Login to Chase Get Ink Preferred Business Credit Card
To log in to your account online using the steps beneath;
- Visit the home page of the chase website at https://creditcards.chase.com/bsiness-credit-cards/ink/business-preferred
- Click on the “Sign In” icon
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then click on “Sign in” to load.
Let these steps above guide you on how to sign in to your account.
How To Make Payment On Chase Credit Card
With the Chase Business card, you can use different methods to pay bills. Below are the channels you can use to pay your credit card bills;
To use an online channel to pay your bills you will need to login into your account using the chase business card website. Once you are logged in, the bill pay can be done seamlessly.
This can be done by contacting customer service, in most cases, at the back of your credit card, the customer number to call will be there.
Visit the nearest chase bank branch to make your payment. If you don’t know how to locate the nearest branch.
Benefits of Chase Ink Preferred Business Credit Card
There are plenty of benefits Chase Ink preferred business card holders can enjoy, however, we will be listing a few majors benefits below;
- Cardholders get to earn points for every dollar spent.
- With the card, you can travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Spend your earned points on Amazon shops.
- There are no foreign transaction fees.
- Zero liability.
Chase Credit Card Customer Service
If you have an issue with your card or maybe need assistance, you can contact Chase customer service. The customer is available to attend to your needs at any time. You can reach chase customer service using the steps below;
- Visit the Chase card website.
- Select the “Customer Service” button at the top of the page.
- Choose the issue you would to report or need help with.
Next, follow the next steps onscreen from here.
The only to apply for the Chase Business card is through the www.chase.com/getinkpreferred invitation code. If you have got the code, then you should carefully read this guide and apply for the business card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Chase Ink business preferred?
If you wish to get or increase your chances of getting a Chase Ink Business Preferred card, you must have a credit score above 700. The chase business is a credit card designed for companies and corporate firms.
How hard is it to get a Chase Ink Business Unlimited card?
To increase your odds of getting the Chase business card, you must have at least a 700 credit score percent.
What is the maximum credit limit of Chase Ink business?
The maximum credit limit of the Chase Ink Business card is $3,000 to $5,000. Nevertheless, the limit gets increased every 6 to 12 months.
How do I get approved for Chase business Ink Unlimited?
You need a good credit score to get approved for the Chase Ink business card. At least a credit score of 700 is your highest odd.
How long does it take for Chase to approve business card?
With the required information provided, Chase might make an instant decision, however, applicants will be notified within 30 days.
How do I activate my Chase card?
To activate your new Chase card call the number on the sticker of your new card or contact the Chase customer service desk.
How do I activate my credit card on Chase app?
Also, Check Out;
- Target Visa Card Balance – How to Check your Target Visa Card Balance
- Hotmail Download App – Amazing Outlook Hotmail Features
- TransAmerica Employee Benefits – TransAmerica Women and Investing
- Tinder Dating Site – Easy Steps to Sign Up for Tinder Dating Site With…
- Make Cool Money on Fiverr – Different Ways to Make Cool Money on Fiverr