The Citibank personal loan does not require collateral, just ensure that you make up for the monthly payments. Citibank personal loans can be used for any personal projects like payment for a Trip, house improvement, etc. Based on the interest rate you get to qualify for, you can save money and avoid carry-over balance on your credit card.
www.citi.com/personalloan Invitation Code
The Citibank personal loans come with fixed monthly payments and fixed interest rate. The personal loan interest payment plans vary ranging from one to five years depending on the size of the loan you want.
However, to get a Citibank personal loan you must own an account before applying for the loan. Get an annual income of $10,500 and above, have an existing account operating for up to six months, and other conditions.
Also, get to select from their wide range of repayment terms. Any Citibank account holder can receive a mail by the bank offering to apply for a Citi personal loan. Such clients can proceed and accept the offer, log into to their online account and apply for the loan. Information from the invitation letter will be required to complete the personal loan application. Let’s see how to apply for Citi Personal Loan online
How to Apply For Citi.com Personal Loan
As an existing customer, you may apply online or in any of the physical branches of Citibank nearest to you. For an online application of a Citibank personal loan follow these steps;
- On the official bank website https://online.citi.com/US/ag/personal-loan
- Click on the “Apply Now” widget
- Next, log in to your account using your User ID and password
- And click on the Apply Now
- On the application page, select the personal loan option and key in your information
- Details such as your Occupation, social security number, proof of income like bank statements, Email address, Employer address, Monthly Mortgage/rent amount and others.
When your complete the online application then you will have to wait for approval which may take 2 -3 business days. While waiting you can check your application status. You must ensure that you have a good credit score to increase your chances of approval of the loan.
Citi Personal Loan Application Status
How to check for the personal loan application status:
- Go to https://online.citi.com/US/ag/personal-loan
- On the page, click on “Log in to check the status of your loan application”
- Next, enter your loan information and follow the prompt on the page to view your status
The personal loan application takes up to 2 – 3 business day to process and if it’s approved your fund will be mailed through check within five business days.
How To Login To Citibank Personal Loan Account
To gain easy access to your account online here are the steps beneath:
- Use the website https://online.citi.com/US/ag/personal-loan
- On the page, navigate to the right side of the screen and click on Sign On widget
- Key in your User ID and Password
- Move and click on Sign On blue button
With these steps, you can sign in to access the account. This will enable you to apply for a personal loan.
Citibank Customer service
Visit the customer service center for any further inquiries. Get to the website https://online.citi.com of the bank and get to the help and support section and select any of the options there based on the information you need.
- Download Google My Business Mobile App – How to Download Google My Business App
- Five Guys Job Portal – How to Apply for Five Guys Job
- Fuelman Cards and How it Works – How to Apply for Fuelman Fuel Cards
- Check your Balance at Americanexpress.com/my gift card
- Recover STC Blackboard Password – How to Recover your STC Blackboard Password
- STC Blackboard – How to Login to STC JagNet Account
- Shutterstock App – Features of the Shutter Stock Application You May Not Know