www.deepbluedebit.com/activate this is the official link on how to activate the Deep Blue Debit card. This card is issued by NetSpend Corporation and the banking services are provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.
The DEEPBLUE Debit Account is a new bank account that is designed with lots of benefits for its account holders. Cardholders enjoy no credit checks or any minimum balance requirements. Also, they get a quick tax refund with direct deposit. The aim of this article is to assist you with this card activation, then, let’s see the steps required.
When you activate your Deep Blue Debit card you get benefits including sending money to friends and family. Also, you will be able to check your account balance at any time and access to transaction history.
Cardholders enjoy optional overdraft service and get benefits pays of two days before direct deposit. You can activate your Deep Blue Debit card online, mobile phone and without your social security number. Let’s see these different methods mentioned now
How to Activate DeepBlue Card Online
If NetSpend Visa Card has being mailed to you, after 5-10 business days which you had apply. Then to begin using the card you need to activate it. Use these steps to activate the card.
- Browse netspend.com/activate
- At the right side top of the NetSpend web page
- Tap on the widget “Activate Card”
- On the activation page, enter your Card Number and Security code at the back of the debit card
- Tap on the Continue button
With these instructions above you will get a confirmation message that your activation is completed.
Activation With Mobile Phone
To activate the NetSpend DeepBlue new card use the guide below;
- Put a call through to the NetSpend customer service center
- Speak with the representative concerning your card activation.
- Get your card information ready, like your security code, and Card number as they will be needful.
The customer service representative will use your information to activate your card for you. Visit https://www.netspend.com and click on Contact Us to get the right contact.
How To Activate DeepBlue Card Without SSN
To activate your card without SSN, is not that easy, as your social security number is one of the basic requests for your card activation. You can only activate your NetSpend card without presenting your SSN if you have another valid legal Identification number.
However, you will have to contact the customer service center for more information. NetSpend requires your SSN as one of the terms and conditions for card activation. Your Social security number is a government-issued identification number. It’s needed for verification and it allows NetSpend to protect your account from fraud. Other personal information such as driver’s license, insurance number, address, etc will be requested too.
Deep Blue Debit Card Registration Process
Deep Blue Debit card is used at any place that MasterCard is accepted. To get an account, you will have to register and verify your identity. Follow these guidelines below to see the process.
- First, show you proof of identification, your full name, address, date of birth, SSN, etc. Your driver’s license or other identification will be required.
- Tax refunds are disbursed using direct deposit vs. mailed paper checks. See more at (deepbluedeposit.com. Or the card order page for information). Visit www.irs.gov/refunds for additional information.
- Note that due to the ACH processing policies vs. posting funds at settlement.
- Checks approval is subject to Ingo Money’s Sole discretion. Approval duration takes from 3-5 minutes or an hour.
- All unapproved checks will not be returned to your account and Ingo money has reserved the right to recover funds lost as a result of any fraudulent use of funds.
- Your wireless carrier may impose a surcharge on data usage and message. Also, additional fees, charges, and limitations with conditions may apply in financing and using of your account.
- Also, the Debit card overdraft service is optional and only for eligible DeepBlue debit customers.
- After your enrollment, and you have met the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 per transaction that overdraws in your account by $10.00, with a maximum of five, fees each month.
To avoid the charges, restore your account to zero or positive balance within 24 hours immediately after your first transaction that enters overdraft. Check out other details information. Each overdraft fees apply to one-time PIN and signature-based purchase transactions as well as ATM withdrawals.
Other transactions are not covered including ACH debit transactions. If a customer has any outstanding debt it should be settled in 30-days before the payment date. This service is very expensive, hence clients are advised to check alternative choices before subscribing to this service. You are free to opt-out of the service whenever, but know that you are still liable for any overdrafts in your account.
How To Apply For A NetSpend DeepBlue Debit Card
To apply for this debit card service here are the steps below:
- Get to netspend.com
- On the application page
- Key in your personal information on the empty field
- Select “Get My Card” widget
- Choose the “Review the Fees Association With Your Prepaid Card”
- Check out the costs linked with the card
Using these steps you will be able to apply for the prepaid card.
www.deepbluedebit.com/activate is the activation Link to get the internet banking service if NetSpend Deep Blue Debit card. The debit card when activated gives you access to its premium services to manage your fund at any time anywhere.
- Shutterstock Login – How to Reset Shutter Stock Account Password
- GOtv Subscription –
- www.rewardscenterfrontier.com activate – How to Activate Frontier Visa Reward Card
- Payoneer vs Paxum – Features of Payoneer and Paxum
- Microsoft Excel – How to Download MS. Excel for Various Devices
- www.huntington.com Activate Card – How to Activate Huntington Card Online