The www.discover.com/itstudent Invitation Code is an invitation code sent to students that may be interested in building their credit. The Discover It student credit card it’s built with students’ minds making it a fair card to start building your credit history early while in college.
The Discover It Student credit card is of two the Student Cash Back and Chrome for Students. The credit card comes with no annual fee, and no credit score is required to apply. The card can be used at restaurants, grocery stores, and Gas stations. The card is designed for students’ lifestyles, on-campus and off.
www.discover.com/itstudent Invitation Code
However, if you have received an invitation mail from Discover Bank, and you would like to apply for the student card, make available the invitation code.
The invitation code comes with the mail offer sent to you. The invitation code is the 23 digits number at the bottom of the mail.
How to Accept Discover It Student Card Offer Online
To accept the Discover It Student card offer use the steps below:
- At the https://www.discover.com/itstudent
- On the invitation code
- Type in the 23-digit Discover It Student invitation code
- Click on the Start Your Application big red button
This will lead you to the online application page, where you will fill the space with your personal information.
How to Apply For Discover It Student Card Online
To apply for the Discover It Student Cashback card follow the guide:
- Get to the application page at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/student-credit-card/it-card.html
- Navigate to the right side of the page
- Click on the Apply Now widget
- Choose a card design that suits you
- Fill the space with your personal information like your name, home address, date of birth, year in college, monthly housing/rent payment, and others.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Submit” button
When you follow these instructions above, enter your www.discover.com/itstudents Invitation code properly, and your application will be processed immediately.
How to Check to Discover It Student Application Status
To check your application status use these steps
- At https://www.discovercard.com/application/website/invite?flavor=it&ICMPGN=IT_CM_APP_ENTER_INVITATION_NUMBER_LINK
- Go below the page and click on Check Your Status link
- On the new page enter your social security number
- Zipcode (5-digit Zip code)
- Tap on the Continue button
Use these processes to check your application status if not received an immediate response.
How to Apply For a Discover It Student Credit Card via Phone
There is always an alternative route if you do not want to apply online. It is to contact the customer service center by placing a call to speak with a customer service representative.
The center representative will assist you with your card application over the phone. However, before you begin the call do not forget to arrange your basic personal information around in case they are needed.
Discover Student Customer Service Support Phone Number
To get the valid contact phone number of the Discover It Student credit card follow these steps
- Get to https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/student-credit-card/it-card.html
- Navigate to the button on the web page
- Tack on Contact Us or at the right side of the screen tap on the “Help” widget
With either of the two options, you will get to the Discover It Student credit card customer service center phone number.
Discover Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How I Get do Approved for Discover Student Card?
First, you must be 18 years old, enrolled in a two- or four-year college, a U.S. Citizen, and have a social number. You will also need to have a verifiable independent income, like a part-time job.
Why Can’t I Get Approved for Discover Student Card?
Common reasons applicants are denied credit cards include low credit scores, no credit history, an inadequate ratio of income vs. expenses, and not meeting minimum age requirements.
How Long does it Take to get Approved for the Discover It student Card?
In most cases, after submitting a Discover it Student Cash Back application, there will be a decision within 60 seconds. If a further review of your application is needed, it can take up to 30 days to receive a decision, but you will normally have the decision within 5 to 7 days.
How to get a Discover Student Card With no Income?
Students may qualify for a student credit card with income that doesn’t come from a job, such as allowances or certain grants and scholarships. Some student borrowers can use the income of a spouse or partner to qualify for a credit card.
What is the Maximum Limit on Discover Student Card?
The Discover student credit card limit is about 500 thousand dollars or more, and the Discover it Student Chrome card and the Discover Student Cash Back Card. There is no reported maximum Discover student credit card limit.
Is Discover Accepted as Much as Visa?
Visa is better than Discover. Visa is accepted by virtually every merchant in the world who takes credit cards, in 200+ countries and territories. Discover is accepted in 200+ countries and territories, but many places only have a small number of merchants who will accept Discover.
Are Discover Cards Accepted Everywhere?
Discover has consistently grown its network over the years and is now taken at 99% of U.S. merchants. While it may not be accepted everywhere around the world, it’s available at 60 million global locations as well as most online retailers for your convenience.
Also, Check Out:
- Wellsfargo.Com/Activatecard – Benefits of Wells Fargo Card
- Accept Credit One Bank – Accept Credit One Bank Com Reviews
- TJ Maxx online payment – How To Make TJ Maxx Card Online Payment
- Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card Review – American Express Card Activation