www.huntington.com activate card is the web link to activate the new Huntington Bank credit card. As a cardholder when you’re given a new credit card from Huntington bank, one of the steps you take it’s to activate the card.
Activating a Huntington bank credit card will allow users to access and manage the credit card at anytime any day. To activate the Huntington bank card, the process is quite easy. There is no big deal, let me guide you on how to in this article.
www.huntington.com Activate Card
The Huntington bank card can be activated in various ways. It can be via it’s mobile app, on your phone or official website, or in-person at any branch of the bank nearest to you.
Moreover, when the activation is complete, cardholders can use the card to carry it transactions. Like payment of bills, making purchases, making deposits at ATMs, and cash withdrawals.
How to Activate Huntington Card Online
You can activate your Huntington card online with these instructions below:
- Browse on huntington.com/personal/checking/debit-card-designs
- Get to the log in section, enter your login details
- Next, on the customer Service widget at the top bar
- From the options, tap on the Card Services
- Tap on the Activate My Debit Card
- Next, enter the 3-digit security code at the back of the debit card
- Tap on the Activation button
Use these instructions above to complete your card activation.
Using Mobile App
To activate the Huntington bank new card using the bank mobile app, use the guide below;
- Get to the App Store or Google Play Store
- Download the mobile app from any of this online app store
- Installed and launch the app
- Use the app to log in to your account
- Search and tap on the widget, and pick the Manage Cards option
- Then, pick your card type
- Insert the 3-digit security code at the back of your card on the space provided
- Next, click on the “Activate” button
These steps will enable you to activate your new card using the mobile app.
Using ATM/Branch office
Another source of www.Huntington.com activation is via ATM or the bank branch. Cardholders can use the ATM machine to activate their card or get to any of the bank branches nearest to them.
To use the ATM, just insert the card into the machine and follow the instructions on the screen. It’s a simple and easy step just do not miss the instructions on the ATM screen.
Using Customers Service
As a cardholder, you can also get your card activated by putting a call through to the bank’s customer service.
Contact the customer service of Huntington bank via their support phone number. Get the phone number at the customer service section https://www.huntington.com/customer-service/contact-us
However, before you make the call to the customer service have your card information handy.
The Nearest Huntington Bank Branch
To find the Huntington bank location Nearest to you is just at the bank website. You can use the locator to search the branches nearest to you, the accurate directions, hours, etc. Check it out at https://www.huntington.com/branchlocator and enter your address to check the one nearest to you.
Huntington Customer Service
The Huntington Customer Service is available 24/7 to always attend to any customer. The bank customer service can assist you with any questions about the card activation process. Get to the Huntington bank web page https://www.huntington.com/customer-service/contact-us to get the phone number or contact them.
- www.bmoharris.com/ccapply – How to Apply for BMO Harris Credit Card
- www.brahmin.com Register – How to Register your Brahmin Handbag
- www.citi.com/personalloan Invitation Code – How to Apply For Citi.com Personal Loan
- Zomato for Business –
- Download Google My Business Mobile App – How to Download Google My Business App
- Five Guys Job Portal – How to Apply for Five Guys Job