www.sofi.com/improvemyhome- this is a portal to view your rate to apply for a low-rate, no-fee SoFi Personal Loan. The platform is owned by SoFi whose objective is to help its member. The offers lots of products and services including student loan refinancing, personal loans, home improvement loans, and others.
However, for purpose of this content, we will concentrate on the home improvement loans, their rates, and others.
If you had received SoFi offer through mail on this portal above enter your confirmation code to view the rate. These rates will enable you to examine the rates and terms you qualify for.
SoFi carries out a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. The service is built for good borrowers that need home improvement loans. There is no annual fee, no late payment fee, and no prepayment fees.
How Does SoFi Home Improvement Loans Work?
The SoFi home improvement loans are used to make up for home renovation or repair projects. The home improvement loans vary from $5 ok to $100k.
When compared to other home equity loans, which likely cover a few projects. SoFi home improvement loans allow you to carry out any of your home dream projects.
With SoFi home improvement loans you can get apply and get funded too on the same day without an appraisal.
How to View Your SoFi Home Improvement Loans Rate
If you got a letter stating that your pre-selected for SoFi loan, get started by entering your confirmation number
- At sofi.com/improvemyhome
- At the page, move to top of the page
- Tap on the View Your Rate widget
- From the drop-down menu
- Enter your confirmation code
- Zip Code
- Tap on the “Find My Rate” button
Follow these procedures to view and find your rate.
How to Create an account or Sign Up on SoFi
To view your rate you will have to sign up or create an account using these steps as a guide:
- At sofi.com
- You will be redirected to the sign-up page
- On the new page, fill out the form on the page
- Enter your First and Last name
- Email address
- Scroll down and tap on the “View my rate” button
After the sign up you will be guided to the next page to check your rate.
How to Log In SoFi Home Improvement Loans Account
To log in to your account already created follow this guide here:
- At sofi.com
- Navigate to the right of the page, at the top bar, you will see the login widget
- Tap on the login widget
- On the next page fill in your Email address
- Tap on the login button
In case you forget your password, it can be reset with the link below the login section. Tap on the link “forgot your password” on the next page enter your Email address and click on the Reset Password.
- Amazon Mobile – Buy New Mobiles Online at Best Prices with Amazon Mobile
- Webmail Login – How to Create a Webmail Account
- AOL Mail Sign In – How to Sign In on Android, iOS and Computers
- AOL Mail Icon – Uses and How to Access the AOL mail icon
- Alliant Home Equity Line of Credit – Alliant Credit Union HELOC
- Flagstar Home Equity Line of Credit – How to Start Flagstar Home Equity Lone