www.wunetspendprepaid.com – this is the website for the Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid Mastercard. This is a bit of a credit card but a prepaid card, you can send and receive western union money transfers, get your paychecks and government payments, etc.
The card is designed for everyday use, it is a debit Mastercard, and the card is accepted at every point where MasterCard is accepted. If you are searching for a secured prepaid debit card with paybacks, Cashback rewards, and a referral program? The western union NetSpend card is a good choice for you.
The Western Union NetSpend card is issued by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. NetSpend is a registered agent MetaBank, N.A. The Western Union NetSpend card is used to send a western union money transfer transaction to over 200; countries and territories, or receive a western union money transfer straight into your card account. There are lots of benefits that the card is designed with there the following are the western union NetSpend card benefits and features below;
Benefits And Features
- Enjoy direct deposit from any payroll and government benefits checks in two days.
- Access to your Netspend Mastercard online account center
- Use the western union Netspend app for easy transactions at any time. And receive alerts and update via email and text.
- Get rewards from participating merchants and receive cash back rewards for the purchases
- Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit when your referrals fund card account is up to $40.
- You can make payments online via your Prepaid debit card app, and pay for utilities, rents, loans, etc.
- Get a custom card,
- Open a virtual account to keep your account number private when shopping online
The Western Union NetSpend card is loaded with powerful benefits and features, so order your card today.
Western Union NetSpend card Sign Up
The western union NetSpend card Sign up is very easy to carry out. Use these steps below
- Visit wunetspendprepaid.com
- On the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Get Card widget
- On the next page enter your details as requested such as
- Your First Name and Last name
- Street address/Apt #
- Zip Code
- Email address
- Choose the options for direct deposit (Paycheck, Tax refund, government benefits, or None at this time)
- Select your answer, if you are planning to use western union money transfer services with the new Prepaid card
- Choose your card customize the design
- Scroll down and tap on the Get My Card widget
These are simple steps that will guide you on how to sign up and get your NetSpend prepaid card.
Western Union NetSpend prepaid card Activation
To begin activation of Netspend, of your western union Netspend Prepaid card, use these guides here
- Get to the official website at www.wunetspendprepaid.com
- Navigate to the right side of the web page
- Tap on the “Activate a Card” widget
- On the activation page, enter your card information
- Card number
- Security code
- Tap on the Continue button
Use this information to activate your NetSpend prepaid card.
In order to manage your western union NetSpend prepaid card account, you need to log into your account online. The Wu Netspend Prepaid login, allows cardholders to manage their card account, pay bills, and get to view account alerts and account balance.
Wu netspend login steps
To log into your Wu account can be in two ways online and the NetSpend app. Use these steps below;
- Using your browser on your computer
- Type in the URL of www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login
- On the page, you can tap on the Sign In the widget
- Type your username
- Click on the login button
Use this guide to log into your NetSpend online card account.
Wunetspendprepaid Account Password Reset
If you forget your password or enter the wrong password, it is not a big deal you can still recover the password back or reset it. You can log into your account using the NetSpend on your device. Use these steps below:
- Visit www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login
- Scroll down, tap on “forgot your password”
- Enter your Username
- Your email address
- Tap on the “Next” button
Follow the guide given above to recover your account.
Western Union NetSpend prepaid mobile App
The western union NetSpend prepaid mobile app is another avenue to access your Prepaid card online. The mobile app is compatible with your android devices and iOS device.
However, to download the mobile app for Android devices go to Google Play Store and for iOS devices use your app store. You can make payments and withdrawals using the Wunetspendprepaid mobile app.
Wunetspendprepaid Customer Service
If you face any challenges while using the western union NetSpend prepaid card, you can contact their customer service.
- Get to www.wunetspendprepaid.com
- Scroll down the page
- Tap on the “Contact Us” widget at the bottom of the official web page.
You will find the phone number and email address or mail address to contact and speak with a center
How Do I receive money on my western union NetSpend card?
To receive money on your card, log in to Your Wu.com. choose “ Track a transfer” and follow the next instructions on the screen
Enter the tracking number (MTCN). Select “Receive money on a card.
Can you use a western union NetSpend card at ATM?
There are ways to withdraw cash from the western union NetSpend prepaid Mastercard. ATM is one of them, you can use the card like a bank debit card to withdraw money from any ATM that accepts Mastercard.
What can I use the western union NetSpend prepaid card to do
You can use the NetSpend Prepaid Card to make purchases online, store, make payments, and withdrawals at any Mastercard ATM.
Does NetSpend have a mobile app?
Yes, there is a NetSpend mobile app that is compatible with android and iOS devices. All you need to do is download and install it on your device.