Yahoo mail create account is the process used in signing up for a new email account on the Yahoo platform. Do you know that email platforms are the most necessary and important services online? Email platforms allow easy communication, not the social media kind, but the electronic-mail sending type. However, creating a Yahoo mail account is your best bet at using one of the best providers out there.
If the sign-up process for a Yahoo mail account is difficult, you are in luck because this article is a guide on how you can create an account. Now, let’s find out the process to use and sign up.
As our topic today says “Yahoo mail create account”, we will share the steps to follow to sign up for an account. You can create a new Yahoo mail account using a computer or desktop, or install the application right on your smart device (phone or tablet).
Creating an email account with Yahoo doesn’t only give you access to email service, but you also get access to other services offered on the platform. Without much time wasting, let’s look at the directions for creating a new Yahoo email account.
Create Yahoo Account With Gmail
Users with a Gmail account can create a Yahoo account without including their phone number. When this is done, the accounts will be linked.
To create a Yahoo mail account with Google:
- Go to https://www.yahoo.com/
- Click Sign In and select “Google”.
- If your Google account is already signed in on the device, you will only be asked to confirm the account you wish to use. Reverse? You will be prompted to log into your Google account.
- Once that is done, you will then be redirected to a screen to confirm your name and birth date. Click “Next”.
- When you’re done, click on “Done”.
Just like that your Yahoo mail account will be created and ready for use. You can log in to your new Yahoo account using Gmail.
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account With A Computer
Follow the directions below to create a Yahoo mail account using a computer or desktop;
- Go to the Yahoo mail website.
- Click the Sign In button at the top right side.
- Next, click on “Create an account”.
- Type your full name, and new Yahoo email, and create a password.
- Next, enter your date of birth, then click “Continue”.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number to confirm your account.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to your phone number, enter the OTP to verify your account.
With that your Yahoo mail account will be created and active for your use. You can proceed to edit your dashboard or email page as you want.
Relevant Yahoo Mail Links
Visit the Yahoo mail website
Install Yahoo mail to your phone
Click here for the Yahoo help center
Yahoo Mail Social Links
Connect with Yahoo Mail On Instagram
Follow Yahoo Mail on Twitter
Like Yahoo Mail Page on Facebook
With the instructions carefully listed in this article, there is no doubt your new Yahoo mail account will be created. We also mentioned the steps to follow and create a Yahoo mail account using your Google account
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new Yahoo Mail account?
Here’s how to create a new Yahoo mail account;
- Go to mail.yahoo.com or install the app.
- Select create an account.
- Fill out the registration form, and enter your full name, date of birth, username or email ID, phone number, etc.
- When you’re done providing the required details, verify the phone number and submit.
Can I create another Yahoo email address?
Yes, you can have more than two Yahoo mail accounts on your phone.
Can I have 2 email accounts?
There is no actual limit to how many email accounts you have, so the answer to this question is yes.
Can I change my email address?
No, you cannot change your email address or username once it’s created. The email ID or username used will be there for as long as the email exists.
Which email is most popular?
Google mail is the most popular email service in the world.
How do I create a second email address?
From your email account, go to settings and select “Add another account”. Then on the sign In prompt, provide the email details to add it.
Also, Check Out;