Do you want to increase your sales? Then you should use the Yard Card Financing for your customers. It’s an industry-leading Lawn and also a Garden financing program that lets your customers bring home what they need while helping your business grow.
I am going to be telling you about this platform and how you can have its services. Just keep on reading and you will get all the necessary information.
The Yard Credit Card is the perfect way for you to get all the cost of your outdoor power tools and also equipment’s paid off in no time. With no credit card fees and also flexible payments, you can even make Interest-only payments, or pay more than just the minimum balance.
It is widely accepted at all major home improvement centers nationwide; this is an exclusive card that is a must-have for anyone who wants to get their yard work done and over quickly. Make sure to use your TD Bank Credit Card for your entire yard and also the garden supplies from the most trusted brand in lawn and garden.
You can select or choose from leading brands such as Toro, Honda, B&D, Briggs & Stratton, and also Echo to power the yard equipment you need so that you can get more done in less time. The card is widely applicable to be able to finance all sorts of tools, and also it gives you 0% APR offers as well as up to 24 months of interest forbearance.
The best thing is that a fixed monthly minimum payment is required and you can even pay it off within the promotional period whenever you want
Benefits of the Yard Credit Card
Here are some benefits for you when you make use of the Yard Credit Card:
- The cardholders of the Yard Credit Card receive exceptional savings on numerous transactions, these savings might range anywhere from 10% to 20%.
- Helps in paying your bills on time or engaging in other amazing activities, activities like shopping or dining can earn you points.
- These points can be redeemed for discount items on Amazon, eBay, and other sites.
- Once you have booked your travel with your YCC card, you will receive unique benefits.
- TransUnion offers a free subscription to CreditWise. This service will then help you in comprehending how your credit card can or may assist you in paying your bills on time, among other things.
- Paying your bills on time or engaging in other activities such as shopping or dining can earn you credit.
How to Log In to Your Yard Credit Card Account
You should go to the official login portal to access your Yard Credit Card online account. With the support of this easy service, you will have more control over your finances. To successfully log onto the official website, follow the step given below:
- You should go to the official website of Yard Credit Card.
- You will see a dialogue box will appear, prompting you to enter your valid email address and password.
- Then, on their respective fields, provide a valid id and password.
- Now to use your online account, you should select the “Log in” option.
- NOTE: Your browser might prompt you to save the login and also password. That is all up to you. It is entirely up to you whether or not you want to save your password.
- How to Change the Yard Card Password
If you forgot your password and you want to do a change then you should just read and follow all the steps that are given below:
- Just go to the official site of the Yard Credit Card.
- Then you will see a “Password Reset” link.
- Just click on the link. yardcard.tdpartnershipprograms.com/#/
- You will be then taken to a new page where you will need to enter your valid email address.
- Next, you should select “Reset Password” from the drop-down menu.
- You should now input a few more details, including your card number, birth date, zip code, and other required information.
- Now you should press the proceed button.
- You will then receive an email with some instructions on how to reset your password. When you have followed the steps in the email, you will be able to recover your password in no time.
How to Sign Up For the Yard Credit Card
To make use of your Yard Credit Card, you should first sign up for an account on the card’s official website. For you to get your Yard Credit Card, you should simply follow these basic steps:
- Go to the Yard Credit card official website or click on the link tdpartnershipprograms.com/pages/yard-card.html
- Then you will see a “Register” option available. That button should be pressed.
- Now, you will be then sent to a new page where you must enter your email address.
- You also must then click the “Register” button after entering a valid email address.
- You must now create an email account. Your email address will then be sent an email.
- You will see a button labeled “Register,” which you should click.
- When you press that button, you will be prompted to create a password. So, enter and re-enter your password.
- Then select the “Create Password” from the drop-down menu.
- And you will be then sent to a different page. There will be a “Start Now” button. That option should be pressed.
- Now you must input your company’s name and date of birth.
- Then click the proceed button and follow the on-screen directions to complete the registration process.
Is Yard Card A Credit Card?
What are the Yard Card and Yard Card PLUS? It is a revolving credit card that can be used for new and also used equipment, parts, service, and virtually all products sold at participating lawn and garden dealers. It is a nice credit card for businesses.
What Is The Interest Rate On The Yard Card?
The current APR for the purchases is about 28.99%. APR for purchases on existing accounts may vary between the ranges of 20.49%-29.99%. But the minimum interest charge is $2.00. It Provides subject to credit approval on a Yard Card Plus credit card account.
- Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate MasterCard Secured Credit Card
- Care Credit Payment Phone Number
- Lowes Payment – 5% discount off at www.lowes.com
- How to Activate Navy Federal Card at www.navyfederal.org
- My family mobile – Walmart Family Mobile login at www.myfamilymobile.com