Do you always get a copyright strike after uploading a video to your YouTube channel, then I guess it is time I introduced you to the YouTube audio library. The YouTube audio library helps you with a collection of soundtracks or audio and effect you can add to your unique video before publishing it on your YouTube channel.
As many people believe, there is joy in music and if you upload videos without a soundtrack on YouTube, the video has a higher possibility it is going to be rated down by other YouTube viewers. More importantly, it brings life to a video no matter how quack the video is, however, there is one key element you need to take note of. You need to add the right soundtrack to your video for the best results.
YouTube Audio Library
The YouTube audio library is launched by YouTube with royalty-free tracks being uploaded almost every day. Any track on the audio library is free to be downloaded; remixed and used forever. All of the tracks can be used for any creative purpose eve outside YouTube. If you are a music or video lover, you should need these tracks more than often as they will help you in creating your very own unique songs or videos.
Create a YouTube Account
In order to access and use the YouTube audio library, you need to sign up for an account. Now how do you sign up for a YouTube account? The steps below will guide you in signing up for a YouTube account.
- Go to the YouTube official site using the URL Youtube.com.
- Now locate and tap on the signup button. On the signup form, enter your email address and a password. You should note that you must enter a valid email address to register.
- Fill the entire registration form and select from the location drop list the country where you live.
- Enter your postal code and select your gender after which you will enter your date of birth.
Finally, click the create my account button and that is all. That is all you need to do to sign up for a YouTube account.
How to Access YouTube Audio Library
Using the YouTube audio library is simple and free as stated earlier. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Go to the official YouTube audio library site using the URL here.
- Scroll down the webpage and you should see some free music. Tap on the sound effects tab to switch to free sound effects.
You can simply tap on the download button t download any of the music sound effects.