YouTube is excellent and they are lots of interesting movies to watch. And also, can also be linked or connected to other TVs. For those, who are using smart Tv and will love to link or activate their YouTube on their smart Tv but don’t show how no doubt you are reading the right article because I will be explaining to you in detail how you can easily activate YouTube on your Smart TV
YouTube TV is a streaming app that offers over 80 live TV channels, along with on-demand shows and interesting movies that are mind-blowing. A YouTube subscription costs a certain dollar amount monthly and comes with a cloud DVR service for up to three devices. You can stream the TV on most streaming devices, game consoles, smartphones, and computers.
YouTube Smart Tv Activate
Smart TVs are unlike a conventional television set, they let users do a number of things such as stream content from services like Netflix or Hulu, browse the internet and check social media directly from the TV set without additional hardware. Of course, there are different ways you can set up a “smart” TV.
A smart TV is just like a regular one, but with two exceptions: Smart TVs can access the internet Via Wi-Fi and can be boosted with apps -just like a smartphone or tablet. The most useful thing you can do with a smart TV is access streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon instant video, and YouTube.
How to Download YouTube TV on your iOS Device
If you are an iOS user and you are interested in downloading the YouTube TV mobile app, then kindly follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to your App Store and tap on the search icon.
- Search for the YouTube TV mobile app.
- When found, click on the App, and tap on the “Get” button.
You will have to wait for the app to get installed fully and proceed with other instructions that come your way.
How to Download the YouTube TV on your Android Device
For those, who don’t have or Use a PC YouTube TV is available on Playstore. Android users who will love to download the YouTube TV mobile app should kindly through the steps below carefully for a stress-free download.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Visit your Google play store and click on the search icon.
- Search for the YouTube TV mobile app.
- When you find the app click on it and click on the install button.
Now after you must have clicked on the install button. You will have to wait for some time for the app to get installed on your android device. And after the app must have been installed you will have to complete some verification steps.
How to Sign in to YouTube TV
Do you want to sign in to your YouTube Tv, but don’t know how? Below are the easily given steps and guide for you to stress-freely sign in:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- Go to your web browser and search for https://tv.youtube.com/welcome.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV
- Select the account associated with your YouTube TV Base plan.
- Click Allow.
After you must have clicked on the Allow button you can start watching on your TV.
How to Sign in to the YouTube app on your Phone
Generally, if you don’t know how to sign in to the YouTube app on your phone, following the steps below will help you achieve that:
- Make sure your mobile device is turned on the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Select sign in with your phone.
- On your phone, open the YouTube app.
After that, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your TV.
YouTube Smart Tv Activate Procedures
Before you can be entitled or be qualified to that enjoying some amazing movies on your smart Tv you will have to complete the activation steps below:
- Select sign-in with a web browser.
- A code will show on your TV.
- On your phone, tablet, or computer, open a browser and go to https://youtube.com/tv/activate.
- Enter the code shown on your TV.
- Sign in with an account.
Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the verification steps and guide.
YouTube Social Media Account Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is YouTube not Working on my Smart TV?
An Unstable internet connection is one of the most common reasons why YouTube is not working on Smart TV is an unstable internet connection. This could be caused by an unreliable router or modem, too many devices connected to the network, or it could even be caused by interference from other electronics nearby.
How do I Activate YouTube on my Android TV?
On your Android TV, go to the Home Screen. Scroll down to the “Apps” row. Select YouTube. On or off.
How do I Update YouTube on my Smart TV?
Here is how to update YouTube on my Smart TV:
- Select Google Play Store.
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Tap on Manage apps and games.
- Select updates.
- You can select any listed app to update or select update all.
How do I Activate YouTube with TV Code?
A code will show on your TV. on your phone, tablet, or computer, open a browser and go to Youtube.com/tv/activate. Enter the code shown on your TV. sign in with your account.
Also, Check Out:
- How to Subscribe to YouTube TV
- How to Sign up for YouTube TV on Roku
- Best Streaming Service for Live TV – Best streaming Service for Live TV and Sports
- Sign up for Roku TV – How to Sign up for Roku TV on Website