YouTube Studio Creator is a necessary tool for all YouTubers. Having a YouTube channel means that you have known about YouTube Studio creator. But the question now is, do you know how to use this tool? And how to use it to get quality returns on your inputs?
Before I go further, lets get to know what YouTube Studio creator is all about? why it’s important to use it for your channel, and how to utilize each area to get the highest return possible. Follow me closely as you keep reading down to get more details in this article on YouTube Studio Creator.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> YouTube Ads – Using YouTube with Ads | Accessing the YouTube AdSense
YouTube Studio Creator
YouTube Studio creator is a proprietary toolset designed into YouTube that enables you to manage your channel better and, interact with your audience, while organizing your video content. As far as YouTube Studio setup, there’s nothing you need to do to gain access to all of its features.
There are many other beneficial tools within YouTube Studio that allow you to get more leverage from your channel. Such as the analytics and community tabs. It helps you keep track of important video metrics and monitor comments on your videos, respectively. Also the quality and analytics provided by YouTube studio, offers you better content to promote to your audience and subscribers.
YouTube Studio Tools And How To Use Them
YouTube Studio has numerous tool and elements that users can benefits from. Let’s take a look at the different tools here.
YouTube Studio Dashboard
Your YouTube Creator Studio Dashboard is where all your details are seen to channel overview.
On your YouTube Studio creator dashboard, you are provided with all of the most important information about your channel. How your videos are performing, and even suggestions on how to earn more traction.
Also, Information on your latest video It shows your latest video, along with important stats like views, average view duration, and watch time. From there, you can opt to “Go to Video Analytics” to see a full version of your video’s analytics.
Also, you can view your Recent subscribers on your dashboard. allows you to see recent subscribers that have opted to follow your channel in the last 28 days.
- News: With your dashboard on the YouTube Studio you have a news section that provides users with valuable industry news.
- Creator Insider: The Creator Insider is a section that keeps you up to date on bug fixes, tech updates, and more on the platform.
- Channel analytics: The Analytics section of your dashboard gives you an overview of current subscribers, watch time, views, top videos, and more. It also provides a link to the full analytics page so that you can dive into your data.
Ideas for you YouTube has gone so far as to provide an “Ideas for You” section, which gives you valuable tips on how to make your next video a hit.
YouTube Studio Analytics
Analytics is the center of your campaign. If you post plenty of videos without checking your analytics, you can count your efforts as being wasted. Analytics work is to help you determine how you can improve your campaign to increase views, engagement, and your desire target metric. It’s a great place to determine whether or not your video campaign is successful or could use some work.
You can gain knowledge into the metrics listed below by using the analytics section of YouTube Creator Studio. Just know that you can change the duration of the analytics timeframe for each metric by adjusting the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
The number of views your videos have received in your specified time frame
How many minutes users spend watching videos on your channel
How many new subscribers your channel earned in the specified time frame.
However, these three metrics above, along with a chart, are provided when you first open the analytics section of YouTube Studio. However, if you click “See More” at the bottom left of the chart, you’ll find a lots of additional analytics including:
- Traffic source: How users found your video. This could be through YouTube search, channel pages, direct/unknown, external, browse features, playlists, suggested videos, playlist page, or other YouTube features.
- Geography: Where video viewers are located.
- Viewer age: Viewer age metrics for your channel.
- Viewer gender: Viewer gender metrics for your channel.
- Subscription status: How much of your traffic comes from users who are subscribed to your channel, not subscribed, or unknown.
- Subscription source: How subscribed users found your channel. Either via YouTube watch page, YouTube search, or other.
- Playlist: How many people watch playlists on your channel.
- Device type: What devices viewers use to watch your channel videos. This could be a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Playback location: Analytics on whether users watch your videos directly on the YouTube platform, or on external websites and apps via an embedded link.
In addition to other analytics, the analytics tab of YouTube Studio also provides information about your top videos. Or, you can click the “See More” button to get more in-depth metrics for your top videos including things like:
- Impressions: How many times your video thumbnails were shown to viewers.
- Impressions click-through rate: How often viewers watched a video after seeing an impression.
- Views: How many views a specific video earned based on the filters you select.
- Average view duration: Average minutes watched per view.
- Watch time: Total watch time for a specific video from your entire audience.
Finally, your analytics section also shows you real-time activity for videos on your channel. You can see data from the last 48 hours or the last 60 minutes of a particular video.
YouTube Studio Video Manager
The YouTube Studio Video Manager allows you to keep track of all your videos in one place. To get to this section click the “Videos” tab in the right sidebar of your YouTube Studio.
From here, you’ll be able to manage the visibility of your videos, as well as see the publish date, views, comments, and likes versus dislikes. If you’re looking for a YouTube editor online, this would be the tab for you! This section helps you edit the most important work of your video.
If you click on a video from the page pictured above, you’ll be able to edit the following elements of your video from the “Basic” tab: Title, Description, Thumbnail, Tags, Video URL, Filename, Visibility, Playlists that it appears on, Cards, End screen.
Also, when you click on the “Advanced” tab, and you’ll be able to edit the following video elements: Recording date, Video location, License and rights ownership, Syndication, Category, Video language, Caption information, Subtitles, Comment allowance, Additional options like embedding permission, selection of paid promotion/product placement, and enabling age restrictions.
YouTube Studio Community
The YouTube Studio community helps you to keep tracks of comments in your videos. You can always respond to comment either positive or negative reviews for n your video. This can be done from your comments tab. Also, you will be able to remove the comment, report it, hide the user from your channel, always approve comments from that user, or add a user as a comment moderator. You can also reply to comments directly from the comments tab. YouTube even vets comments for you by adding comments that are likely spam into the tab labeled “Likely Spam.”
YouTube Studio Channel
Your YouTube Studio channel helps keep track of channels settings, copyright strikes and others. From your channel information you will see the abilities you have with your channel such as your copyright status, community guidelines status. Also you will be able to detects if your channel options have enabled the following; Uploading videos, Monetization (displaying ads on your videos), Live stream in, Embed live streams, Longer videos (longer than 15 minutes), Ability to post unlisted and private videos, Custom thumbnails, External annotations, Super chat (only enabled when you have 1000+ subscribers), Custom URL, Content ID appeals, Channel membership offerings.
You’ll also be able to manage things like your default upload settings, your branding, and advanced account information.
YouTube Studio Audio
The YouTube Creator Studio offers enough free music for you to utilize for your channel’s videos. It organizes tracks by genre, mood, instrument, duration, and more.
There are also a wide variety of sound effects to download for your videos. With your YouTube Studio’s audio section, you will be able to select enough perfect music and sound effects for your video all for free. To get more information on this article click on this link below: Https://www.webfx.com/blog/social-media/youtube-studio/.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> How to Advertise on Facebook – Facebook Ads | Help With Facebook Ads