YouTube Upload. When you are ready to put up your video that you have successfully finished working on. Uploading the video is the next task. YouTube can be a powerful platform for small businesses seeing it is an excellent way to drive traffic to your site.
By creating great video content, you can grow your audiences and increase your influence on the Internet.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> YouTube Login – YouTube Login Account | Login YouTube
Before you upload any video on the platform there are relevant details you must know. YouTube is the process you put up your video on YouTube platform for your audience to view. This is determined by the type of video you intend to put up. Follow me on this article YouTube Uploads to know more.
Before you upload your video
Make sure your video file is supported: Before you can successfully upload your video to YouTube, you have to make sure that the platform actually supports the video you are a using. However, YouTube platform supports most video file formats. Here are the full list that are supported on YouTube: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI,.WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, ProRes, CineForm, HEVC (h265).
However, if your video file type is not listed above, you will need to re-export it using a supported format. Alternatively, you can check out YouTube Troubleshooter to find out how to convert it.
How To Upload A Video To YouTube
To upload your video content on YouTube is very simple. Just follow these simple steps here:
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Then click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, that js next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications.
- Click on the ‘Upload Video.’
- Then, press ‘Select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer. Or, you can drag and drop it into the window.
- An optional step is to choose the privacy settings on your video
- Also, you will have to change the name of your video, or it will automatically be showing the same file name as when you uploaded it from your computer. Next edit and work on the following section:
- Add an SEO friendly title so that it’s more easily discoverable via search engines.
- Then add a description of the video so people know what your content is about before watching it.
- Add tags, which act as tools to help the discovery of your video.
YouTube videos optimization is not something to skimp on. Use the proper keywords and it will open up your content and possibly get it rank on Google or YouTube built in search
YouTube Video Upload Tools
To add final touches to your content before you can upload it you need to make use of YouTube built-in tools These tools enhances your video in one way or another for your audience. See them below:
It allows you to add songs and sound effects from YouTube own library. With ease.
With that s tool you can choose any facial expressions on people face in your video. Also, there is a dedicated section known as Enhancements tab, and Custom blur options for extra blur action.
This tools enable you to add end screen to your video at the last seconds of 5-20 seconds. Showcasing elements about your channel like additional videos, playlists, links, and subscribe buttons. You can even apply templates to make this process easier.
The Card point your viewers to a particular link and show customized titles, images, and calls to action, based on the type of card.
If you would like to add closed captions to your video, YouTube makes it easy. Simply select the language, and then upload a file or transcribe all spoken parts of the video for it to be auto-synced.
With these tools above you can now Share your video with the world.
Now that your video has been successfully uploaded to YouTube, it can be discovered by others. However, you can also advertise your content by yourself. Also, Share the link with your friends and family and on social networks to get as many views as you can. As you build your channels popularity, you will eventually be begin to make money on YouTube. To get further information and read more on the topic YouTube Upload click on the link below.
CHECK THIS OUT >>>