The Zales Credit Card, which is issued by Comenity Bank, is a unique store credit card good for purchases in Zales stores or online at Zales.com. The Zales credit card is also called Diamond Card. If you want to buy diamonds and other jewelry with special, in-store financing offers, this will be the right credit card for you.
However, the special promotional financing is to enable customers to get any jewelry, diamonds of choice. Money notwithstanding with your credit card you can choose the promotional plan that suits you. Just take into consideration the interest and fine print.
Zales Credit Card
This is an ideal store card for all shoppers at Zales Stores and outlets. The credit card comes with exclusive perks, coupons for its Cardholders including:
- Special Financing Plans available: 6 Months special financing with $300 minimum purchasing with your credit card.
- 12-month special financing with $750 minimum purchases with your credit card
- 18 months special financing with $3000 minimum purchases with your credit card
- 36 months of special financing with a minimum of $1500 purchases from your credit card.
- $50 OFF on your birthday
- Free standard shipping with purchase on your credit card.
- 10% off any repair service with purchase on your credit card.
- Jewelry inspection reminders and cleaning notifications via email all through the year.
The credit card comes with exclusive rewards for its cardholders.
Zales Credit Card Application
To apply for Zales Credit Card simply follow the steps below:
- With any browser of your choice
- Visit d.comenity.net
- Or click on the “Apply Now”
- Next, fill in the blank column with your personal information
- Your First, M. I, and Last name, Suffix,
- Social Security Number, Date of Birth
- Annual income
- Add your Contact Information including Zip code, Street Address, Suite or Apt
- City, State, Email Address, Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone
- Add Authorized Buyer Yes or No
- Scroll down and click on the Continue
When you successfully apply for this credit card following steps above you will enjoy all the perks of this card.
Zales Credit Card Application Status
If you desire to check your application status using your phone. Get to the website and check out the appropriate phone number to use. Also, you can log in to Comenity Bank’s official website and check on your application status online.
Zales Credit Card Login
To login to your Card account, you will have to visit their website and log in. Just follow these steps below:
- Go to the website at d.comenity.net
- Scroll up to the top right corner of the page
- Click on the “Sign In” link
- Next, fill in your User Name and Password
- Click on the “Sign In” link
Using these steps above you will successfully login/Sign-In into your Credit Card account.
Zales Credit Card Activation
To activate your Credit Card you will have to register the card this will help to activate your credit card. Just follow these simple steps to activate the card:
- On https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales
- Navigate to the right side of the page
- Click on the “Register for Access” icon
- On the next page, Enter your credit card account number, zip code/postal code
- Identification type (SSN or SIN)
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- Move downward and click on the “Find My Account“ button.
These are the steps to register and activate your credit card to enable asset your account fully.
Zales Credit Card Payment
To make your monthly Credit Card payments, since it is Comenity bank that issues the credit card. To make your bill. Simply contact the bank and not Zales store or outlet. Log in online to make your payment on your dashboard. Or get the appropriate email address to send in your Checks. Or set up AutoPay. You can also contact Comenity bank customer service for full information.
Zales Credit Card Customer Service
The Zales Credit Card Customer service care center is available to attend to cardholders on inquiries and any other issues. Visit the website and get the accurate phone number of the customer service center to call for any assistance. Also, check for a valid email address to send an email if preferred.