Have you heard about the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard? Or are you looking for a card that is worth the annual fee for frequent flyers? Yes? Good for you then, because you have clicked on the right article.
Frequent flyers who are constantly flying with American Airlines or one world partner will probably benefit the most from this Mastercard. This airline card charges an annual fee, but it comes with an Admirals Club membership that has a retail value.
Other cardholder perks like priority check-in and airport screening, a free checked bag, and a fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck just sweeten the pot.
Benefits Of Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
Here are some of the benefits of this Mastercard you need to know about:
- Admirals Club Full Membership.
- First checked bag free.
- Priority check-in, airport screening, and boarding.
- Earn 10,000 elite qualifying miles towards status.
- Global Entry or TSA Precheck application fee credit.
Those are some of the benefits of this card you need to take note of.
How To Apply For Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
The guidelines for applying for the Citi AAdvantage Mastercard is easy. To do so, follow the instructions below;
- Visit their official web https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-aadvantage-executive-credit-card
- Once the page shows, you should click on “Apply Now”.
- On the next page, you will have to enter some personal information which includes first name, middle initial, last name, suffix (opt), home address, social security number, date of birth (MM-DD-YYYT), country of citizenship, mobile phone number, and email address.
- Fill in your security words and financial information, then you can now click on the “Agree & Submit” button.
You need to follow the instructions on your screen to complete the registration process.
How To Activate Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
It is very important you activate the card before you use it. This is because it may not work and the function of your card rests wholly on the card activation. There are various ways you can use to activate your card. you can activate the card via phone call or online through their website.
Here are the steps to activate your card;
- Go to the activation page.
- On the page that loads up you will see register/activate below the sign-on click on “Activate”.
- You will be asked to enter your Card Number
- Then click on “Continue”
After that, you can follow the onscreen process to activate your card. which is very easy.
This method involves you contacting the Citi customer service helpdesk. From the contact page, get the representative number and dial your phone. Make sure to pay attention and provide the details that will be required.
Steps To Register For Executive World Elite Mastercard Online Access
If you don’t already have a card account, it is important to create one as it allows you to conveniently manage your account. To register for online access, follow the information below:
- Visit the card online to access registration through this link online.citi.com/US/ag/bank/registration/set-up-online-access.
- You will be asked to enter your credit/debit card number, bank account number, and paycheck protection program loan account number.
- After that, you can now click on “continue set up”
Those are the step you have to take to get signed in to your card account online, then follow the onscreen directives to complete the registration process.
How To Log Into Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard Account
Use the steps below to get into your card account;
- Go to the login and enter your ID and Password.
- Then you can click on “sign on”
Those are the steps you need to follow to log into your account.
How To Recover Username/Password
Use the steps to recover your forgotten account details;
- On the login page, click “forgot username” or “forgot password”.
- Enter your card number.
- Then click “Continue”.
Follow the prompts next to complete.
Useful Executive World Elite Mastercard Links
To visit the card page; click here
Customer care? Click here
Citi Social Media Links
Is this card for you? Well, the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard could be you if you are a frequent flyer using America Airlines. The card offers some incredible miles. However, if you are looking for more, then you might as well consider going for the Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is American Airlines World Elite Mastercard worth it?
Among American Airlines credit cards, the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® is the most premium. It comes with the richest benefits — and the highest annual fee. If you’re looking to earn miles with American Airlines but want to pay a lower annual fee, consider going with one of the other cards.
What is the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard annual fee?
Do you wish to know about the card’s annual fee? If you are already considering an airline club membership, the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard*, from our partner Citi, could make a lot of sense. The annual fee is lower than the cost of an annual Admirals Club membership and the card’s other benefits are robust.
Is Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard worth it?
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is the best American Airlines credit card for light-spenders. The AAdvantage Platinum Select card is worth it because it has one of the lowest annual fees among American Airlines credit cards and its initial bonus is among the best values.
Is the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard a Metal Card?
The only Citi metal Credit card is the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard. This card is built for frequent American Airlines flyers with good credit or better.
What is the Hardest Citi Card to Get?
The hardest store-affiliated credit card to get is the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi because it requires excellent credit for approval, which means a credit score of 759 or higher.
What Does a Metal Credit Card Mean?
Metal credit Cards are often marketed to those who travel extensively and have significant disposable income. They can have annual fees in the hundreds of dollars although they often also come with fantastic perks.
Who qualifies for Metal Credit Card?
A credit score of 700 or higher is needed to get a metal card in most cases, as metal credit cards typically require good or excellent credit for approval.
Also, Check Out;
- Capital One Spark Miles For Business Credit Card
- Capital One Get My Offer – How To Apply For A Capital One Credit Card
- www.ultimatewwecard.com – www.utimatewwecard.com Application