Google Translate Voice Download; Google Translate is one of the best-translating services you can find. Users can translate both phrases and spoken words if you’ve got a microphone. Translating is very simple and fast. To learn about Google Translate, read on to find out more.
Google Translate Voice Download – What is Google Translate?
Google Translate is a service from Google that takes sentences in one language and then translate to a different language. In other words, it is a multilingual machine translation service developed by Google. It can be used to translate texts and voice. The service offers a website interface and also a mobile application for Android and iOS devices. Google Translate supports more than 80 languages.
Features of Google Translate
With the translating service from Google, there are some things you can do with the app. Here is what you can do with Google Translate;
- Translate over 100 languages by Typing.
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and the translation would pop up.
- You can translate some languages when offline.
- Instant camera translation.
- Conversation mode and also Camera mode.
There is much more you can do with Google Translate Voice Download.
Google Translate App
Google Translate is used for translating different languages. There are over 80 languages that can be translated on the app. Including; Spanish, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, English, Esperanto, Estonia, Drench, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Icelandic, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Russian, Swahili, Igbo, Yoruba, etc. The ap ask for some permissions when you download the app, they include;
- Microphone for speech translation.
- Camera for translating text via Camera.
- SMS for translating text messages.
- External storage for downloading offline translation data.
- Accounts and credentials for signing you in and syncing across other devices.
- Photos for importing photos from the library.
Google Voice Translate app is free to download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Google Translate Voice Download Procedures
On your App Store, you can download the app for free and fast. With the app on your device, you can translate from one language to another. Translating hasn’t been made any easier with Google Voice Translate. Follow the simple procedures below to download;
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your device and open the search box.
- Type in Google Translate.
- The result would be shown alongside other translating apps, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” to get.
Immediately the app would be downloaded into the device and you can start using it. No account needed.
Google Translate Voice
Google translate allows users to translate spoken words via your device microphone. It can be done using your computer or smartphone. Here’s how to go about it;
- Open the Translate app.
- At the top, tap on the language buttons to select the languages you which to translate between.
- Then tap on “Speak”. If the speak icon is grayed out, it means the spoken language can’t yet be translated.
- Say what you want when told to “Speak Now”.
On your Computer, open the translator page at https://translate.google.com/. Click on “Speak” at the bottom. Say what you wish to say when requested to “Speak Now”. To stop, click on the speaker icon.
On iOS, launch the app. Tap on the language buttons and select the languages you wish to translate between. Then tap on “Speak” When told to “Speak Now”, say what you wish to translate.
How can I change my Speech Settings?
If you’re wondering how to change your settings, here’s how you can do it;
- Open the app.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon or button and then hit “Speech Input”.
- Pick a setting you want. That’s to say, the change you wish to get.
From there, you can change whatever settings you wish to. You can block offensive words and also change dialect or region.