Military star credit card login is carried out on the official website. If you are wondering how, you can log in to your military star card account, read on. In this article, we will be sharing the guidelines needed to log in, register for a new account, and reset your account password. I will suggest you keep reading to learn more about the military star card login.
Military star credit card is a private label line of credit offered by the Exchange Credit Service and it is managed by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service. Cardholders can log in via the official Military Star card website. The card offers10.99 as an annual percentage rate, no annual fees or late charges, and also a percentage off services at certain exchange-operated businesses. military star cards can only be used in exchanged operated stores.
Without wasting much time, let’s look at the military star credit card login procedures, how to reset login details, and how to register.
How To Log Into Military Star Credit Card Account
Logging into the Military Star credit card is easy and can be done through the official website designed for cardholders. To log in to your military star credit card, follow the instructions below;
- Navigate to the star card page https://www.myecp.com/
- The Military star login page will be shown.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter your details.
- Type in your email and password.
- Select “Login” to load your card account.
How To Reset Military Star Card Account Password
A forgotten password doesn’t mean you can access your military card online. Military.com has made it possible for cardholders who have forgotten their password to recover it. However, there are some details you will be required to provide.
Follow these instructions to recover or reset your military card login password;
- From the login page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your username.
- Last 5 digits of SSN (Social Security Number).
- Select your date of birth.
- Verify the captcha.
- Now, click on “Validate”.
- Follow the prompts shown afterward to change your password.
How To Retrieve Military Star Credit Card Account User ID
Military cardholders can not only reset or change account passwords but can also recover a forgotten user ID. Your user ID is your password to access your card details online. With that said, if you have forgotten your user ID, read below to recover it.
- Select “Forgot Username” or navigate to https://www.myecp.com/Account/ForgotUsername
- Now, enter your last name.
- Provide the last 5 digits of your SSN.
- Select your date of birth.
- Confirm the captcha.
- Click “Validate” and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Military Star Credit Card Sign Up
Do you have the military star credit card but don’t know how to create an online account? Fortunately, for you, I will be sharing the guides you can use to sign up or register for an account.
How To Sign Up For Military Star Credit Card
Below are steps to register for a star card account online;
- From the Military star card login site, click on “Register here” beside “New to MyECP? Please.
- Ensure to fill out all the required fields.
- Type your card number, expiration date, security code (on the back of your card), and SSN, and then select your date of birth.
- Verify the captcha and click “Validate”
- Fill out the next form to complete.
Military Star Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
The military star and its benefits are available to military personnel and their families, DoD Civilians, Purple Heart recipients, Disabled Veterans, etc. Below are the military card benefits;
- Earn 2% rewards on every purchase
- Fair and flexible terms to cardholders safely and affordably build credit scores.
- Programs to support the well-being of the military community including family members.
- Multiple discounts.
Military Star Credit Card Customer Contact
If you wish to inquire about your military star credit card, the customer contact service is available to help you through the issues you may be experiencing. You can access the customer contact page from the official website.
Relevant Military Star Links
Access the Military Star card page using this link
Want to contact Military star? Click here
Military Star Social Media Links
We have come to the end of the military star credit card login and I hope you can log in back into your account. Also, we shared the guidelines to recover your password or username. I hope you find them helpful enough. If there are questions or suggestions you would want to make relating to this article, use the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use military star card at Walmart?
The Star card can be used at any retail outlet that is run by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Marine Corps Exchange, or Navy Exchange. This may include the regular exchange stores, gas stations, mini markets, food courts, and separate uniform shops depending on your location.
How do I check my military star card balance?
You can check your military star balance using the app, https://www.myecp.com/, or through your monthly Military Star statement.
How do I pay my military star card?
You can make a payment through the website or by calling the Exchange Credit program call center at the number listed on the customer service page. You can make your online payment by;
- Log in to your star card account.
- Select the payment method icon from the “Member Services” tab and proceed to make your payment.
Does Star Card build credit?
Having a bad credit score or history can prevent you from qualifying for a credit card, home mortgage, or even car loan. However, the military star allows you to build your credit while you are an active member of the military.
Also, Check Out;