For Amazon Prime members seeking to establish or improve their credit, the Amazon Secured Card presents a compelling choice. Specifically designed for individuals new to the credit game or those looking to rebuild their credit, this card operates like other secured credit cards, requiring a cash deposit as collateral.
Aside from that, it is a great credit card option for those looking forward to repairing or building their credit history. Amazon Secured Card allows cardholders to earn 2% back when they shop on the Amazon website. Also, there are free credit tracking tools that make it easier to see credit progress. There is more to find out about this secured credit card, so ensure to read to the end.
The Amazon-secured credit card has no annual fee. It can be used at Amazon.com and physical Amazon stores. Furthermore, your payment activity with the credit card is reported to the three major credit bureaus to help build your history.
With this secured card, you will have access to your credit score, along with tools and tips to help improve your history. Amazon secure card is easy to apply for, however, an initial upfront deposit is required after approval.
The credit card has two sets of features; the Secured card features and the Store card features. After your upfront deposit, you will have access to all the secured card features. However, after 12 months of responsibly using the card to build your credit, you may be eligible to opt-in to activate the Store card features. Have in mind that, both features have different rates, fees, and rewards.
What Are The Benefits Of Amazon Secured Card?
There are lots of incredible benefits offered on the Amazon secured card and below are some;
- No annual fee
- Free credit tracking tools
- 10% APR (non-variable)
- 2% back with eligible Prime Membership.
- Ability to upgrade Card after 12 months.
- Low rates and fees.
Above are some of the benefits available on the Amazon secured credit card for users. Now, you know the benefits, let’s proceed to the application.
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Secured Credit Card
The Amazon-secured card doesn’t require much because it is an option for those with bad credit history. There is no minimum credit score required to apply for the secured card. With a device and connection to the internet, you can easily apply for a secured card.
How To Apply For Amazon Secured Card
Follow the guides below to apply for the Amazon-secured card;
- Open your browser and go to the card page at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084KP3NG6.
- Scroll down until you see “Review terms and apply”.
- Next, click on “Continue to application” after reading the review.
- Next, you will be prompted to sign into your Amazon account using your email or phone number and password. If you don’t have an account, click on “Create your Amazon account” and follow the onscreen instructions to create one.
- Now, proceed to fill in your contact info. Enter your street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Follow the onscreen prompts that will appear to apply for the Amazon-secured card.
Note; if you are approved for the secured credit card, you will be required to deposit to activate your card. Without the upfront deposit, you won’t be able to activate the card.
How To Register For Amazon Secured Card Account
Registering for online access to your Amazon card can be done through the Synchrony website. To register for digital access to your Amazon secure card, use the steps below;
- Go to https://amazon.syf.com/
- Click on “Register” next to “I want to”.
- Now, enter your account number and Zip code.
- Click Continue and follow the instructions that will appear to complete the process.
By following the above steps, you will be able to create online access for your card, so, you can carry out transactions digitally.
How To Login To Amazon Secured Card Account
Since you already have a card account, logging into the account will be easy. Use the steps below to log into your Amazon-secured card account;
- Use step one above to access the login page.
- Enter your user Id and password.
- Click on Remember user Id if you want to save it.
- Lastly, click on “Secure Login”.
Use the guidelines above to access your card account back. Furthermore, if you have forgotten your user id or password, you can easily reset them.
How To Reset Amazon Secured Card Account Password
If you have forgotten your card account password, use the steps below to reset it easily;
- Go to the Amazon Synchrony login page.
- Click “Password” next to I forgot my.
- Enter your User ID and zip code.
- Then click “Continue”.
Follow the instructions that will disappear to select a new password for your secured credit card online account.
How To Recover Amazon Secured Card Account User ID
Use the directives below to recover your User ID back;
- Next, click on “User Id”.
- Enter your account and zip code.
- Click on continue.
Ensure to use the primary account holder information to get back your user ID.
Amazon Secured Card Deposit
The Amazon Secured card is an exceptional credit card that offers a dual set of features, namely the secured card features and the store Card features. It is specifically designed for individuals who aim to establish their creditworthiness.
By approving your Amazon Secured Card account, you can access both the secured card features and the store Card features. These features are designed specifically for individuals seeking to rebuild their credit.
Amazon Secured Card Customer Service
The customer service of the secured card is different because it is issued by Synchrony bank. You can reach customer service by contacting the customer contact line on your card sticker.
If you’re a Prime member who wants to improve your credit history, the Amazon Secured Card is the perfect solution. By using this card, you can repair and build your credit score. Depending on your circumstances, you may only want to use the card for purchases. However, if you have poor credit, applying for the Amazon secured card is definitely worth considering.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You use your Amazon-secured Card Anywhere?
Aside from the Amazon website and branded physical stores, the Amazon-secured credit card may be used for purchases from merchant sites accepting Amazon pay.
What Credit Score do you Need for Amazon Secured Card?
Applying for the Amazon secured card doesn’t require a minimum or maximum credit score. It is a card designed to help build and repair bad credit history. So, the credit score you have doesn’t matter.
Does the Amazon Card Build Credit?
The secured card is issued by Synchrony and the bank reports card activity to the major credit bureaus. By making on-time payments, you can build your credit history. In addition, there are tools that you can use to track and learn how to build your credit.
Does Amazon Secured Card Graduate?
Yes, you can graduate to a better offer from Amazon secured credit card provided you use the card responsibly for at least 12 months.
Can I use my Amazon Credit Card at Walmart?
Well, you can use your Amazon credit card at Walmart, provided you have the Visa version of the card.
Do Secured Cards Really Build Credit?
Yes, secured cards are special types of cards and they serve as a powerful tool for building and repairing credit.
Also, Check Out:
- Amazon Chase Login – How To Log In To Amazon Chase Credit Card
- Top 10 Best Amazon Sellers Tools In 2023
- Amazon Login – How to Change your security settings on Amazon
- Amazon Employee Benefits – Amazon Employee Benefits Login