Do you have a Google Account? If No then, I just want to tell you that Google Account Creation is very simple and fast. With your Google account, you access all the services that are offered by Google. The account creation is simple and fast. If you wish to learn more about the account creation process, read on to find out more.
Google Account Creation – What is a Google Account?
A Google Account is a user account that is required for access, authentication, and authorization to certain online services offered by Google. The account is required to access Google+, Google Hangouts, Gmail, and Blogger. Most Google products or services do not require an account such as Google Search, Google Books, Google Finance, YouTube, Maps, etc. But if you wish to upload your videos to YouTube, you would need an account.
Once the account has been created, the user can select to enable or disable certain apps from Google. When you’re creating a Google account, you are required to provide a recovery email. Which you can use in resetting your password if you’ve lost it. Now you know what Google Account means, so let’s proceed to creation.
Google Account Creation Page
Google Account creation is very simple and free. You would be required to provide some basic information for the account. Such as age, name and also your location. Once the Google profile is created, you can have access to Google Docs, Gmail, Calendar, etc. Follow the instructions below to create the account;
- Open your browser and go to www.google.com.
- On the screen or dashboard displayed, locate and hit on “Sign In” at the top right side.
- Then select the “Create Account” option.
- Once the sign-up form is displayed, fill in your name, then choose a username you’d like to use.
- Create a password and confirm it by retyping it.
- Indicate your date of birth and your gender.
- The next page that would be displayed is “Create Your Account”.
- Add a photo as your profile picture or move to the next step.
The Google account would be created immediately and a welcome page would be shown.
How to Sign in to your Google Account
If you already have an account, you can simply sign in to the account. By signing in to your account, you can send and receive email using Gmail. Also, find new videos on YouTube and also download applications from Google Play Store. Follow the instructions below to sign in to the account;
- Go to www.google.com.
- Then hit on the “Sign in” button.
- Type in your username (Google username; email) and hit on “Next”.
- Fill in your password and hit on “Sign in”.
The account would be signed in immediately if the details provided are right. If you have lost the password, you can simply reset the password. Hit on “Forgot Password”.
How to See Devices that have Used your Google Account
You can use smartphones, computers, and other devices that are currently using or have accessed your account. Follow below to review devices where you are signed in;
- Access your account and select Security.
- Then on the device panel, select “Manage Devices”. And then the devices would be displayed.
Follow the steps below to review the devices you’ve recently signed out;
- Open your account and then select “Security” on the left navigation panel.
- Select “Manage Devices” on the panel and scroll down to “Where you’ve signed out.
All the devices would be displayed on the device.
Recommended for you