Nursing Home Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is a lifetime opportunity for all anticipating immigrants. It will interest you that many people outside the United States seek this opportunity daily.
How would you like a free visa, a well-paying job, and accommodation in the United States? Sounds nice, right? If you love this, keep reading to know how it is achievable.
A nursing home is a private establishment that provides residents accommodation and healthcare to clients. This institution mainly contains older adults who can’t do anything independently. It gives a high form of caregiving outside the hospital.
Responsibilities of a Person Working Full-Time or Part-Time in a Nursing Home in USA
As someone interested in getting or taking advantage of this opportunity, it is essential that you know all responsibility that is associated with this job.
Well, you would agree that no employer or company would want to employ a person who does not know what they are doing. Hence, the need for the heading is necessary.
Here are the duties and responsibilities you will have to note as a nurse home worker:
- Providing companionship.
- Assisting clients with ambulation and mobility around or outside the house.
- Helping clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Preparation of care plans for clients.
- Helping clients take prescribed medication.
- Bathing and clothing for the elderly will also be necessary if the individual can’t do it independently.
Requirements of a Nurse Home Worker in USA
Before applying for a nursing home job in the United States with visa sponsorship, there are specific requirements you will have to meet. You must ensure that you have the up-to-date needed documentation before applying. Below are listed qualifications a nurse home worker needs to have:
- Significant job experience
- You must have undergone CPR training.
- A very professional and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to pass a required TB test and physical examination.
- You must have a high school diploma
- A driver’s license.
- You must have the ability to read and speak English.
How to Apply for Nursing Home Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are simple steps to consider when applying for a nursing home job with visa sponsorship:
- First, set up an organized CV and an excellent formal letter that United State employers would love to see.
- Use any medial social platform you are convinced is connected to most US employers or Companies.
- When you find a company that needs a foreign nurse home worker go through the job description.
- Upload your CV and application letter to the company employee portal and await their call for an interview.
- When you have been accepted for the job, you will be invited for an online interview, and your employer will then determine your payment rate. This will be done in a formal negotiation between you and the employer. When that is concluded, they will notify the US workforce.
- Next, the submission of the labor condition application to DOL for certification will be made on your behalf by your employer.
- Then, they will register the USCIB for the annual H2B visa lottery and wait for the selection. This will be done when a petition has been made for a visa sponsorship on your behalf.
- Submission for complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS to select beneficiaries will be made. When that is done, the employer will inform you to apply for a visa with the job offer sent to you.
Where to Apply for Nursing Home Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can apply for Nursing Home Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship on these platforms;
Work Visa for Nurse Home Foreign Workers
The best visa to apply for as a nursing home foreign worker is the H-2B visa. This visa allows employers in the United States to employ an internationally employed person to work in the US. It will enable them to sponsor staffs to work in their company from outside their country.
Salaries of a Nurse Home Worker in USA
The average hourly pay for a home health nurse in the United States is $35.76 per hour and $39,000 to $104,494 annually. The pay is incredibly high.
What are the Roles of a Nurse Home Worker?
If you’re interested in working as a nurse home worker, you should be prepared to help your client with activities of daily living, including bathing, using the restroom, grooming, etc.
You are in charge of several other things, like cooking, offering companionship, helping with medications, keeping the environment clean and secure, and much more.
What are the Benefits of Working as a Nurse Home Worker U.S?
Working as a nurse home worker in the US comes with so many benefits. These benefits also depend on the employer, state, and work experience. Some of the benefits are Flexible work hours, paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, medical insurance, and much more.
Who is a Sponsor?
A Visa sponsor is a person who covers all expenses for a person’s immigration to the United States. They take care of the financial state of a person relocating to the US. However, this person must be a resident of the US. A visa sponsor can be a friend, relative, or employer who is a legal resident of the United States.
Is Getting USA Work Visa without Sponsorship possible?
Yes, obtaining a work visa sponsorship from an employer in the United States is possible. Three types of visas allow this, and they know EB-1, O-1, and EB-5. However, you should remember that the fees will be high, so ensure that your pockets are complete enough.
What Qualifications Needed to Work as a Nurse Home Worker in the U.S?
- Certified Assistant Nurse (CNA) Certification.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Certification.
- Certified Home Care and Hospice Executive (CHCE) Certification.
Do Hospitals sponsor nurses?
Yes, they do. Many hospitals are sponsoring green cards for foreign nationals to live and work as professionals in the United States. However, before this process will be initiated, you must meet some requirements. Afterward, your employer will contact the US Embassy informing them of your employment status and visa sponsorship.
Also, Check Out;
- Home Care Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Housekeeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Cleaning job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!