Do you know that with a Payoneer account sign in you get access to vast opportunities? It’s a world of great opportunities out there in terms of trade, services, government, and a whole lot more, just about anything you can think of. Owning a Payoneer account is one of the many things that can be used to unlock the vast opportunities available at your disposal.
Payoneer Account Sign In
Whether you are making international payments, managing your business online, receiving funds, access capital all over the globe, a Payoneer account is just what you need. Payoneer opens a door to your business. The platform gives your business very much-needed exposure it needs.
Payoneer is the world’s number one go-to place and partner for digital commerce and this is not a fluke. This platform offers services such as freelancing, eCommerce marketplace selling, digital marketing, and so on.
Benefits of Payoneer Login
Whether you are making international payments, receiving funds, accessing capital, or managing your digital business, Payoneer is your one-way ticket. A Payoneer account offers you the following benefits;
- Global Access: the platform is accessed and used worldwide, so matter where you are Payoneer connects you with the world.
- Low transaction fees: unlike international bank transfers, Payoneer charges low.
- With your login on the platform, you are exposed to world growth.
How to Sign In To Your Payoneer Account
Signing in to your Payoneer account is as easy as setting up one, or one can even say more easily than that. To sign in or log in to your Payoneer account, follow the steps below;
- Start by launching the web browser on your device and enter https://login.payoneer.com/.
- Type in your username and account password.
- Lastly, click the sign-in button.
Due to security reasons, you may be requested to complete a two-step verification or better still confirm the security answer you chose during your account registration.
How to Reset Payoneer Login Password
If you have lost or forgotten your Payoneer account password, follow these easy steps to get it back;
- From the Payoneer login page, click on “Forgot Password?”.
- Immediately, a new tab will open, enter your username or email linked to the Payoneer account.
- Click on “Reset Password”
A password reset link will be sent to your email ID or a code will be sent to the phone number linked to the account. Click on it or enter the code to reset your Payoneer password.
Payoneer Sign Up Free
Payoneer sign-up is free and easy. The process is done to create an account with the platform. By signing up for a Payoneer account, you get access to a wide range of services and opportunities offered by the platform. So if you are yet to have an account with the platform, follow the steps to sign up for free.
How to Sign Up for Payoneer
As stated above, the process is easy and doesn’t require much from you. Follow these steps to get your Payoneer account today;
- Use your browser and go to https://www.payoneer.com/
- Select “Register” to load the sign-up page.
- Choose the proper account you want from a Freelancer or SMB, Online Seller, Affiliate Marketer, or Individual.
Follow the instructions above and in less than 5 minutes your Payoneer account will be created.
How to Download the Payoneer Mobile App?
Payoneer app is available on the application store of any device type, which means it can be downloaded from the Google Play store and Apple App Store. Also, the download process is free and easy. To get the app downloaded and installed on your device, follow these simple steps;
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for Payoneer using the search feature.
- A list of search results will be shown, tap on the Payoneer app to load its information page.
- Now, tap on “Install”.
With a fast internet connection, the app will be installed in less than 3 minutes.
Payoneer Relevant Links
Customer care link.
Download the Payoneer app from App Store and Google Play Store.
Payoneer Social Media Links
We hope the guide was helpful. If the answer is yes, ensure to share with others. If you have questions or maybe suggestions, feel free to share your thoughts with us using the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I log in to my Payoneer account?
You can log in to Payoneer using the website or mobile app. When on the login page, you must enter your email or username and password. Ensure to enter them correctly and select “Sign in” to load your account.
How can I Register my Payoneer account?
Registering for a new Payoneer account is free, but you need the following requirements;
- Full Name.
- Government Issued ID.
- Email address.
- Date of birth.
- Full Residential Address
- Phone number
- Bank Account Details
These details must all align with the ones on the ID means you would use. Now, all you have to do is to the website or open the app and select “Register”.
How can I recover my Payoneer account?
Use these steps to recover your Payoneer account password;
- Sign in to Payoneer on the web or mobile app.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click on “Reset Password”.
- Confirm your phone number and an SMS with a verification code will be sent.
- Enter the code and select your new password.
Is creating Payoneer account free?
Creating a Payoneer account is totally free, nevertheless, you may be charged if you keep your account open for 12 months without making any transactions.
Can I use Payoneer without a Bank?
Yes, you can. You can create a Payoneer account without a bank account using marketplaces or online companies supporting the Payoneer withdrawal option.
Which Bank Does Payoneer Use?
Payoneer is partnering with the following banks to render better services to its customers;
- Kuda Bank
- BSB Bank
- Anna bank
- Jazz Cash
- Bank Asia
- Bangkok Bank
- Easy Pay
- EZ Cash
How do I know if my Payoneer Account is Active?
Once the account has been activated, a green banner with your Payoneer registration date will be shown. That will signify that your account is active and ready to receive payments.
Is There a fee to Withdraw Money From Payoneer?
Payoneer charges a 2% fee for the transaction amount you are making.
Also, Check Out: