PayPal Sign Out, logging out of your account is one of the ways to secure your account and keep it away from fraudsters. How do I sign out of a PayPal account? Have you tried to sign out of your PayPal account but it proof abortive?
Signing out from PayPal has become one of the issues some users encounter; they find it difficult to log out. However, you don’t have to worry; this article will show you the necessary steps to follow in order to get it done.
PayPal Sign Out
In as much as PayPal offers good and valuable services. Not minding the outstanding features the platform has, it still has a loophole. What do I mean by that? It has a little issue with their sign-out procedure, not everyone knows how to access the logout page and that is the reason most people find it difficult to log out of their account.
Why You Should Sign Out of Your Account
It is very important to always sign out of your account after making transactions. Closing your mobile site or app without logging out of your account can cause you harm. Do you think that your login details are secured?
Have you asked yourself this question “What if someone gets hold of your mobile device? Or your bank account details like your credit card number, what will be the result? You see, you don’t need a security specialist to tell you what to do knowing that your PayPal account deals with money transfer.
To keep your account transaction information safe, it is best you simply log out of your PayPal account, it won’t cost you anything. To create distance between your account and hackers, it’s very important to always sign out at the end of the day.
PayPal Sign Out Procedures
I will be showing you how to log out of your PayPal account on iOS and other devices.
For iOS Devices
- Head to the PayPal mobile site at www.paypal.com.
- Find the menu button on the upper right corner of your device screen.
- When you find the menu button, tap on it to open.
- A drop-down list will show up, scroll to the bottom, you will see the “log out” button, kindly click on it.
For Other Devices
If you are not using an iOS device, this section is for you.
- Go to your browser and key in www.paypal.com to access the profile.
- Find the “security tab” and select it.
- Go ahead and edit the “stay logged in for faster purchases” process.
- A menu will pop up, navigate and select the button that says “log out of all devices” then you are good to go.
That is it for signing out on iOS and other devices.
PayPal Sign In
If you have signed out of your PayPal account and you need to get something done, you would need to sign back in.
- Go to the PayPal official website using the web address www.paypal.com.
- Next, tap on the “Login” button and you should be taken to the platform login page.
- Enter the mobile number or email address you used in signing up for your account and tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, enter your account password and tap on the “Login” button.
Above is how you can easily log in or sign in to your already existing PayPal account.