Are you looking for a credit card that is created for business owners? Capital One Spark Miles For Business Credit Card is a good option. Plus, it is a good choice if you are looking forward to earning flexible rewards from your business expenses.
Not everyone will be able to apply for this particular business card, but you will be more eligible for a business card than you think. If you sell items online as a side business or freelance, Uber driver, they also count. There is a lot of reason for you to have a business card, through this page you will be able to get all the information you need about the card.
Getting to know more about the Capital One Spark Miles for Business credit card many people can use the card as well including small business owners, who are also able to make use of the card. if you are a user of this card you will unlimitedly earn 2 miles per dollar spent on every purchase.
This card comes with a welcome bonus: 50,000 bonus miles after spending $4500 on purchases within the first 3 months on your card.
Capital One Spark Miles For Business Reward
You will have unlimited 2 miles per dollar spent every time you use your credit card. It doesn’t matter if you are paying for supplies, inventory, or other business purchases. You will earn 15 miles per dollar spent if you book hotel and rental car reservations through Capital One Travel.
There are up to 50,000 bonus miles after spending $4,500 on purchases within the first months of account opening. For new cardholders to earn, purchases made through employee credit cards also earn rewards, at the same rate count towards meeting the welcome bonus minimum spending requirement.
How To Apply For Capital One Spark Miles for Business Credit Card
The process of applying for the Spark Miles credit card is easy. Use the steps below to apply;
- You just have to visit their official website at www.capitalone.com/small-business/credit-cards/spark-miles/.
- Once you get to the page at the right corner you will see “apply now click on it.
- You should enter your personal information, business information, additional business information, mailing information, additional information, and important disclosures.
- You will be asked to enter some information which includes a primary phone number, email address, legal first name, mi, legal last name, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), tax id (SSN or ITIN), residential address (P.O. Box is not valid), Apt/Suite ( if applicable), Zip code, city, state, business role, total annual income, monthly rent/mortgage, etc.
- After that, you will be able to click on “Continue”
After that, you can now follow the remaining onscreen process to get your card.
How To Activate Capital One Spark Miles For Business Credit Card Online
Of course, you should activate your card if you wish to use it. There is no way you can make use of the card without getting it activated. Follow these steps to activate the card;
- Navigate to https://www.capitalone.com/help-center/card-activation/activate-your-new-card/
- Click on “Activate new card online”.
- If you have an account you will have to sign in to the account with your “username” and “password” to activate your card. however, if you don’t have an account, you will have to enroll for an account before activation.
- Use the on-screen instruction to complete the process on the website.
- Capital One spark cash selects Credit Card Sign up
Congratulations on successfully activating your new credit card.
How To Register For Capital One Spark Miles For Business Card
Now, that your card is activated, it is important to register for a card online. The online card account lets you manage your account conveniently. Interested? Here is how to register;
- From the card page, click on the “Sign In” button at the top right side of the website.
- Tap on the “set up online access” button below the log-in form.
- Fill out the given form with your “name”, “SSN code” and “date of birth”.
- Click on the “get started” button that is below the form given.
- Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site.
- Capital One spark cash selects Credit Card login
Those are the steps you need to do to get your account, if you create yours you will be able to access your credit card account online more often.
How To Log Into Capital One Spark Miles For Business Card
Got signed out? Well, don’t worry, you can easily get back into your account. Follow these steps to get log into your card account;
- Visit the login page.
- Fill out the login form with your “username” and “password”.
- Click on the “remember me” box to keep your sign-in to your account.
- Tap on the “log in” button below the form given.
Capital One Customer Service
Contact the Capital One customer help center for your questions and inquiries. You can reach the customer center whenever because it is available 24/7 to assist you. However, you have to select a method to contact them on the contact page.
Relevant Capital One Spark Miles For Business Links
To visit the Capital One official website; click here
For customer service; follow this link
Access the Spark Miles Business card page using this link
Capital One Social Media Links
If simplicity is something you are looking for in a credit card, the Spark Miles may be a good choice. Plus, you get to earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases. There is all you need to know about the card, including how to apply and register.
Frequently Ask Questions
Does Spark Business Report to Business Credit?
Does capital one spark business reports to personal credit bureaus? Well, the answer is yes, capital one states they may report your card activity to the personal and business credit bureaus. Your business credit card activity will appear as a small business credit card.
What is the Limit on Capital One Spark Business Card?
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is a business card that comes with no preset spending limit and earns 2% back on all purchases. Business owners can score a sign-up bonus worth up to $1000.
Does Capital One Spark Report Business Cards to Personal?
That flow of information can help you begin to build a business credit history. But in addition, Capital One reports that account information to the credit bureaus that determine your consumer credit scores.
Can you Get Points on a business credit Card?
Business Credit Card rewards, which can come in form of points, miles, or cash back, are earned every time you purchase with your card. Rewards can be a reliable and convenient way to save money by lowering your account balance, covering travel expenses, or earning discounts with specific vendors.
What Type of Card is Capital One Spark Business?
Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards that is available to small business owners with good credit or better.
How do I Redeem my Capital One Spark Rewards Business?
Here is how you can redeem your Capital One Spark Rewards Business:
- Log in to your account.
- Below the image of your credit card, you’ll see “Rewards” next to a dollar amount that represents your current rewards balance. Click on the dollar amount.
- Select how you will like to redeem your rewards.
Is it possible for me to Have Two Capital One Spark Cards?
Well, the is no major or predefined number of Capital One Cards you are supposed to have at a time. Moreover, you can have as much Capital One Credit as your credit standing would allow.
Also, Check Out;
- Capital One Get My Offer – How To Apply For A Capital One Credit Card
- www.ultimatewwecard.com – www.utimatewwecard.com Application
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card – How To Activate Costco Anywhere Visa Card Online
- First Savings Credit Card – How To Apply For First Savings Credit Card