Don’t know the cost of LinkedIn sales navigator? Luckily, this guide will be covering everything you need to know about the cost of using LinkedIn sales navigator, so, keep reading. If you plan to use LinkedIn sales navigator to even up your sales product, but don’t know the cost of it, this post will guide you.
Before we proceed, it is important to know that there are three premium plans to select from. Now, to learn more, keep reading.
LinkedIn sales navigator is a very vital resource for any salesperson on the platform to use, as it can create a high target search with different criteria. Also, it helps you reach out to the leads in multiple ways.
To begin, the three premium sales navigator prices are;
- Sales Navigator Core is $99.99 per user per month
- Sales Navigator Advanced is $1569.99 per user per month
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus is available upon request.
On the other hand, if you wish to go for an annual subscription, the sales navigator price drops by 25%;
- Sales Navigator Core is $79.99 per user per month, billed at $959.88 annually
- Sales Navigator Advanced is $131.25 per user per month, billed at $1,575 annually.
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus is available on request (contact LinkedIn).
There is the cost of LinkedIn sales navigator. So, now you know the prices, what’s next? Let’s look at what each plan has in store for you, to better help you choose a package for your business.
Features of Sales Navigator
Since there are three types of packages, each has its features, and below, we will be listing them accordingly;
Sales navigator core is the basic premium package, and it has some interesting features. The features of the Sales navigator core include the following;
- It gives access to LinkedIn subscriptions; job seekers and LinkedIn learning access.
- You get access to unlimited searches, saved searches, and who’s viewed your profile in the past 90 days (about 3 months).
- 50 monthly InMail reach.
- With advanced search and sales spotlight, this plan helps you find the right people.
- It offers lead and account recommendations and sales preferences.
- You can integrate it with your sales tools including SNAP, Outlook web integration, and the Sales Navigator mobile app.
- Keep track of people and companies.
Being an advanced package, the advanced plans offer more features than the Sales Navigator Core. The features of the Sales Navigator advanced include;
- Unlimited search saved searches, and who viewed your profile in the past three months.
- 50 InMail reach per month.
- With advanced search to help you find the right people.
- Lead and account recommendations and sales preferences.
- Integrate with sales tools such as SNAP, Outlook web integration, and the Sales Navigator mobile app.
- Keep track of people and companies.
- It allows you to engage with your prospects and customers using your team’s network.
- Offers smart links.
- Access to administrative tools and reporting.
- It offers centralized billing for contracts sold through LinkedIn corporate sales.
- Enterprise tools like SSO and employee data integration.
This is the highest level of the sales navigator packages. Sales navigator advanced plus offers the following features;
- Extended network access with unlimited searches, saved searches, and who’s viewed your profile in the last 90 days (about 3 months).
- 50/month InMail reach.
- Use LinkedIn’s advanced search and sales spotlights to find the right people.
- Priority lead and account recommendations, and sales preferences.
- You can integrate with other sales tools like SNAP, Outlook Web Integration, and the Sales Navigator Mobile app.
- Access to team link and team link extends.
- Use Smart links for advanced outreach.
- Have access to administrative tools and reporting.
- Centralized billing for contracts sold via LinkedIn corporate sales.
- You can access enterprise tools like SSO and employee data integration.
- Advanced CRM integrations such as Data validation & Contact Creation for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamic 365 Sales.
With the features mentioned above, you can decide which package best suits your needs.
Relevant LinkedIn Business Links
For LinkedIn Business Homepage; click here.
For the LinkedIn official website; click here
To contact the LinkedIn Sales Navigator help center; click here
LinkedIn Social Media Accounts
Follow LinkedIn On Instagram
Stay connected with LinkedIn on Facebook
Reach LinkedIn on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow LinkedIn on Slideshare
In this article, we have not listed the cost of LinkedIn sales navigator, but also shared the features of each package or plan. Now, the decision-making is with you. We hope you find this guide helpful enough to share with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a LinkedIn sales navigator per month?
LinkedIn sales navigator has three types of plans, and each has a different price per month; the core is priced at $99.99 per month, the advanced is $169.99 per month and the advanced plus price is available on request.
How much is LinkedIn Sales Navigator in us?
Sales navigator core is $99.99 per month, Sales navigator advanced is $159.99 per month, while the Sales navigator advanced plus is available upon request.
Is it worth getting LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
For the best experiences as a sale professional, yes, getting a LinkedIn sales navigator is totally worth it.
What is the difference between premium and sales navigator?
With the sales navigator, you get access to lots of useful tools and features such as lead generation tools, email templates, and contact management. On the other hand, LinkedIn Premium includes a list of leads that matches your criteria and the ability to see who viewed your profile in the past 90 days.
Does LinkedIn Sales Navigator offer a free plan?
No, there is no free plan on LinkedIn sales navigator.
Also, Check Out: