What comes to your mind when you come across the term; Google Gift Cards? No idea and you want to learn what it means and what it is used for? Fortunately, this article will cover all you need to know about Google Gift Cards, so ensure to read on. Google is no doubt one of the biggest digital service and products provider in the world.
Google Gift Cards
Have you been asked to send a Google gift card but don’t know what it means or are confused about how to redeem it? This is the article you should be reading. Redeeming a google gift card is easy. A Google gift card is a card that is preloaded with money and can be used for many things.
What is Google Gift Card Used For
Having been preloaded with money, the google gift card can be used to do anything on Google. It doesn’t matter the amount you were gifted, there is something you can use it for. Below are some things you can do with your gift card balance;
- Pay for subscriptions such as your YouTube premium.
- Purchase your favorite movies.
- It can be used to buy books and the books will be added to your Google Library.
- Make in-app purchases. Google play card allows you easily pay for your app subscriptions without using your card.
- You can sell gift cards on the platforms that buy Google gift cards.
- Buy premium apps on the Google play store.
The above are things you can use your google gift card for.
How Much is Google Gift Card
There are different amounts for Google gift cards that you can gift someone. You can purchase a gift card for $25, $50, $100, $200, etc. You can sell these gifts at the rate that they are charged by the demand for the card.
Google Gift Card Redeem Code
The code on the google gift card is the redeem code you can use to redeem the card. To access the code, you need to scratch the grey strip with a coin. Below are the methods you can use to redeem a google gift card;
Redeem a Google Gift Card with your Phone;
To redeem a google play gift card on your phone, follow the steps below;
- Open the Google Play store
- Then open the menu from your profile and then select “Payments and Subscriptions”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Redeem Gift code”.
- Scratch the card and enter the code.
- Tap ” Redeem ” to confirm that you wish to redeem and “Submit”.
Redeem a Google Gift Card While Making a Purchase;
Use the steps below to redeem a google gift card when trying to make a purchase;
- Open the Google play store or any service and select a product you would like to buy.
- For the purchase start, select the “Google Pay” icon as the preferred payment method.
- Next, select “Redeem Code” and enter the card code.
- Select “Redeem” and confirm the purchase.
Redeem Google gift card via email;
Here is how you can redeem a google gift card code via email;
- Open the email containing the Google gift e-code and select “redeem”.
- You will be prompted to enter your email to confirm the card belongs to you.
- Next, click on “Click to Redeem” and confirm your account.
The above steps can be used to redeem the gift card.
Where to Buy Google Play Gift Card
The gift card can be purchased online from any of these platforms;
- PayPal Digital Gifts
You can get google gift cards in-store at;
- Dollar General
- CVS PHARMACY
- Family Dollar
If you have issues or questions to ask related to the Google play gift card, you can contact the customer support forum. Follow the steps below to reach the support forum;
- Launch your browser and go to https://support.google.com/.
- Use the search box to enter the question you want to ask about the Google play gift card.
There is no official customer service number for issues related to the play gift card, so you can only reach them by visiting the forum.
This is all you need to know about Google gift cards which cover how to redeem the gift code. We hope you find this article helpful and relevant. Ensure to share with your friends and also use the comment section and leave your thoughts.
Google Play Relevant Links
Click here, to access Google play’s official website.
Google Play help center. Click on that link to access their help center
Google Play Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Google gift cards used for?
While the gift cards can be used to get everything, you want on the Google play store ranging from paid apps to games to movies, etc. They, however, serve as an excellent gift idea for friends and family that loves playing games.
Is there a Google gift card?
Yes, there is a google gift card that can be used to access paid apps, movies, books, games, and many others. It is a modern-day present to gift someone.
Can you use a Google gift card on anything?
Yes, if anything means games, movies, books, apps, and in-app-related purchases. Google gift cards can be used through the Google play store to purchase video games, books, applications, and others.
How long do Google gift cards last?
Google gift card values expire 5 years after following the date of card issuance or last activity on the play store.
Is Google Play a good gift card?
Yes, it is a good gift card to give to someone. With the google play gift card, they can get full access to the Google play store and buy whatever they want.
Where can I spend my Google card?
You can redeem your gift card in different ways and use it in the Google Play Store. The google play gift card can be used to pay for apps, movies, and others. Its retailers include Walmart, Target, Amazon, Gyft, and many others.
Also, Check Out: