LinkedIn, without a doubt, is a business and employment-oriented service. This business-oriented service operates via a website and mobile apps. LinkedIn was founded on the twenty-eight of December 2002. Afterwards, people create LinkedIn accounts for businesses.
A LinkedIn account for business has its advantages. I am guessing you already know it also has disadvantages since everything that has an advantage has a disadvantage. You can create a LinkedIn Account for Business at any time. With just a LinkedIn account, be it for business or not, members can find jobs.
Create a LinkedIn Account for Business
LinkedIn is a company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices in other parts of the world. Some of the places where LinkedIn has offices are Omaha, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Paris, San Francisco, and so on. LinkedIn is free for all users, but if you need to upgrade your account, then you can upgrade to other plans that suit your taste.
A LinkedIn account can be used to market or promote your business, and that is what it refers to as using LinkedIn for business. When you create a linked account for the purpose of marketing or promoting your business, you are creating a LinkedIn account for your business.
My LinkedIn Profile
Your LinkedIn Profile is the profile that is given to every LinkedIn member the moment they sign up for an account. There is a great deal of information that is available on the LinkedIn profile page. Some of the information that is available on the LinkedIn profile page is your contact info, connections, both previous and current work, a short note about you, and so on. This is the information that is also available on the profile pages of other users.
What Is A LinkedIn Account?
A LinkedIn account is more like the groundwork. It is the account that is required for you to access or use any LinkedIn feature. It is a social networking site designed specifically for businesses. LinkedIn is also a great place to scrape your prospect lists by using the Email Finder tool. The main goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document the network of people they know and trust in a professional way.
How To Create a LinkedIn Account for Business
As stated earlier, creating a LinkedIn account for business is the same as creating a LinkedIn account. The only thing that changes is the aim or purpose of creating the account. The steps below will help you create a new LinkedIn account for your business.
- Go to the LinkedIn official site at www.linkedin.com.
- On the official site, tap on the Join Now button.
- Now enter your first name, last name, email address, and desired password into the registration form.
- Hit the blue “Agree & Join” button.
- If you are asked to do verification, simply complete the verification process to prove that you are not a bot.
- Select your country or region and then your postal code.
- Tap on the blue next button afterwards.
- Now enter your most recent job title and the most recent company you’ve worked in. If you are a student, you can tap on the “I’m a student” button.
- Select an industry that best describes your work and tap on continue.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your email address and tap on “Agree & Confirm”.
Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterwards till you are signed in on your new LinkedIn account. Signing up for an account on LinkedIn is free.
LinkedIn Sign In
Signing in to your LinkedIn account on the LinkedIn website is simple and free. You can follow the steps below to sign into your already existing LinkedIn account.
- Go to the LinkedIn official website.
- On the boxes provided on the screen, enter your login details. Your login details are either your email, phone number, or account username or password.
- Tap on the blue sign-in button, and you will be logged in to your LinkedIn account.
That is all you need to do to log in to your LinkedIn account. The above steps can be carried out on any device that is connected to the internet with a web browser.
Create a LinkedIn Company Page
A LinkedIn company page is simple to create and is very helpful in marketing or promoting your business. Follow the procedures below to create a company page on your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and tap on the work icon.
- From the drop-down or new webpage, select Create a company page.
- Select the type of page you want to create.
- Enter a name for the page, a public URL, and a website if you have any.
- Enter the company details and verify that you are an authorized representative of the organization.
- Tap on the blue “Create Page” button afterwards.
That is all you need to do to create a LinkedIn business or company page.
We have provided all the steps to follow to create a personal, business, or company account. Having a LinkedIn account will serve you a lot good; whether as a recruiter, business, company or HR. A guide to an article on how to get the most out of your LinkedIn business account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does a LinkedIn Page Work?
Now, a LinkedIn Page helps members learn about an organization’s brand, job opportunities, and alumni. It also gives page admins a very good way to share information about their group activities, job chances, and culture.
Can you Create a LinkedIn page without a Profile?
The truth is yes. You will need a personal profile to create a LinkedIn Company page. Well, this is good news for little or upcoming businesses. As a business owner, you will want to have your profile to assist in building your own perfect and professional relationships.
What is the difference between a LinkedIn page and an account?
LinkedIn pages represent collective organizations, while personal pages represent individuals. Your profile has connections. And your LinkedIn Page has followers. Ads can only be done on LinkedIn through a Page.
Is LinkedIn Free?
They offer a Basic free account as well as premium Subscriptions, which can be free for one month. With a basic account, you can find and connect with friends and classmates.
How Many Connections do you Need on LinkedIn to Create a Company Page?
You need to have different connections on your profile and be patient for 24 hours after new invitations are accepted, 10 or more. You also need to own an account that is more than 5 days old. It would help if you had your present company name and your position listed in the experience section on your Profile.