Logging into your GOTV account is access to a world of entertainment like never before. The GOTV Login process is only available for existing customers. In this article, I will discuss GOTV Login. If you don’t understand how the GOTV Login process works, then you need to read this article to the end.
If you have created an account with GOTV online, there are so many reasons why you should log in. By logging in, you can make payments, view your balance, fix errors, rent a movie without any hassle, update your details, manage payments conveniently, and manage your GOTV account.
GOTV entertains, informs, and empowers the African communities that inspire and build us in return. In other words, it is a digital terrestrial television platform that is known for the affordable entertainment it brings to customers across countries throughout Africa. GOTV carries strong programming that’s made in Africa and for Africans.
Benefits of GOTV
Below are some of the benefits of GOTV:
- Jolli guarantees affordable entertainment with flexible payment options to suit your lifestyle.
- Get GOTV Jinja with sports and great TV 24/7 on crystal clear.
- A Supa-sized GOTV experience.
- Get maximum entertainment with the GOTV Max package.
Those are some of the benefits of GOTV you need to know about.
GOTV Login Requirement
Here are the Requirements for GOTV login you need to be aware of before you log in to your account:
- Make sure you have any of the following devices: Laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Ensure you have a good browser and internet connection.
- Access the GOTV Login right URL. https://selfservice.gotvafrica.com/en-ng/mygotv-sign-in.
- Choose your country currently.
- Provide your surname or mobile and IUC/Smartcard number.
- Now, after you have provided the information listed above, you will definitely not find it hard to log in to your account.
How to Login to Your GOTV Account
Simple guidelines to log into your GOTV Account:
- Make sure your internet runs at good Speed.
- Type in https://selfservice.gotvafrica.com/en-ng/mygotv-sign-in on your web browser.
- Select your country.
- Enter your surname or mobile.
- Type in your IUC/Smartcard number.
- Tick the “Remember me” box.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
Following the above guidelines, you will stress-freely log in to your GOTV Account.
GOTV Customer Service
Are you having issues with your GOTV account? Or maybe you are finding it hard to sign in, activate your account, view your balance, or some other issues that you can’t handle. Then, the best people for you to contact is the GOTV customer service. Now if you want to access customer service, kindly click on this link.
There is everything you need to know about GOTv login. Provided you have set up an account, then accessing the service on your device will be easy. If you have a question to ask, please use the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Log into my GOTV?
Simple steps to log into your GOTV App:
- Log in to your MYGOTV account.
- Tap on ‘My Services’.
- Proceed to access your GOTV app account by clicking on ‘TV services’ / ‘TV’.
- Click on your interactive TV number.
- Tap on ‘Manage your Logins’.
How do I Check my GOTV Subscription balance?
Here is how to check GOTV balance:
- Navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one.
- Type “balance”, then leave a space followed by the IUC number or smart card number and then forward to 4688.
- You will get a response containing the details you seek.
Can I View my GOTV on my Phone?
Yes, you can. Kindly enter the GO TV app – watch your favourite channels on any device be it your mobile tablet or browser, android Smart TV, Apple TV, or Fire TV, Download the app now.
What are the reasons for the E16 error?
Want to know the causes of the E16 error? E16 means the smartcard is not enabled for this channel. It may be that your account has been suspended.
Also, Check Out: