If you are looking forward to creating and listing your product on Amazon, then, this guide is for you. You will be learning how to get your product listed on Amazon in this article, so ensure to read to the end.
Creating the perfect product listing is a vital part of selling on Amazon and a starting point for your success in the marketplace. However, as a beginner, you might find the process challenging. Well, don’t stress over it too much, because you have clicked on the right article.
Getting your product listed on Amazon is very straightforward, however, it is important not to miss any of them. Before listing your product on Amazon, there are a few things you need to take care of. To start on the Amazon marketplace and list your products there are things that must be put in place.
- Get UPCs for your products.
- Measure and weigh the products you want to list.
- Take great product photos.
- Lastly, make your products findable on the Marketplace.
Recommended Read: How To Get Your Product Sold On Amazon
How To List Products On Amazon
Now, we are at the fun part. By getting the above ready, listing your products will be a lot easier because all you have to do is click, configure and upload. Use the steps below to successfully list your products for sale on Amazon;
- Log in or create your Amazon Seller Central Account.
- Then toggle to the Inventory dropdown menu and select “Add A Product”.
- Now, choose one of the three options that will appear on the Add A Product page; use the search bar to look for a product by name or ID, click on “Create a new product listing” or for batch uploads, click on “Bulk upload” on the right side.
- Confirm the primary category. You can add other categories or subcategories who feel the product belongs.
- Last but not least, switch to “Advanced View” and fill in all the required fields.
- Enter vital info, variations, offers, images, descriptions, keywords, and other details.
- Finally, click on “Save and Finish” to list the product.
With the guidelines above, your new product will be listed on Amazon. Ensure to fill out all the required fields correctly.
How To List An Already Existing Product On Amazon
To list a product that is already existing on Amazon, use the guidelines below;
- Access your Amazon Seller Dashboard and click on “Add Product” from the Inventory drop-down.
- Search for the product you want to sell from the Amazon catalog.
- Now, click on “Show Variations”.
- Select a condition from the options and click “Sell this product”.
- Finally, fill out your selling details in the required fields.
Ensure to fill out the required fields correctly before proceeding to list the product.
Additional Read: How To Get Your Product To The Top Of Amazon
Relevant Amazon Links For Sellers
Click here for Amazon Seller Central
For Amazon seller’s fee calculator, click here.
Check here for Amazon Seller App.
Social Platform Links For Amazon Sell
Click here to access Amazon Sell Facebook
Follow Amazon Sell on Twitter
Watch Amazon Selling tutories on Youtube using this link
Use this link to follow Amazon Sell on LinkedIn
All the steps involved in listing products for sale on Amazon are many, but the more you do it, the easier it will become. By the end of this guide, you should be able to add or list products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. If you have questions or suggestions about how to get your products listed on Amazon, let us know in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below answers to some frequently asked questions about listing a product on Amazon;
Is product listing on Amazon free?
Yes, listing products on Amazon for sale is free.
Why is my product not listed on Amazon?
Poor keyword optimization or poorly written description could be the cause of your product not appearing on the search results. You can run PPC campaigns on Amazon to boost your product visibility in the marketplace.
How long does it take for a product to be listed on Amazon?
It takes just 15 minutes for your product listing to appear on your inventory page.
Can you start Amazon FBA with no money?
Selling on Amazon doesn’t require money. All that is needed is a product to sell and an Amazon account. You can start selling in the Amazon marketplace without spending a penny.
Is listing on Amazon easy?
The process of listing items for sale on Amazon is very easy and straightforward. That means you can easily list products on the marketplace.
Do you need barcodes to sell on Amazon?
Yes, you will need barcodes for each product that you are selling on Amazon. If the products are brand new and not yet in the market, you will need to purchase UPC codes.
Also, Check Out: