Are you a GOTV lover or user, and do you want to know how to pay for GOTV in Nigeria? Well, there are several methods to pay for GOTV subscriptions in Nigeria. GOTV is a popular digital television service provider that offers large options of entertainment which includes movies, news, cartoons, family shows, sports and so much more.
To make it easier for customers, there are different payment methods to pay for your GOTV subscription in Nigeria. Here in this article, you will find some common ways to pay for GOTV in Nigeria.
Pay for GOTV simply means making a payment to renew or subscribe to the GOTV service. GOTV is a digital television service that offers a variety of channels and content to its subscribers. To access these channels and continue enjoying the service, users need to always pay a subscription fee.
How To Pay for GOTV In Nigeria
In other words when someone says “Pay for GOTV” or “GOTV Pay” they are simply referring to the process of making payment to the GOTV service provider to activate or renew their subscription. And the Good news is that the payment can be made using various methods, such as online payment platforms, mobile apps, bank transfers, cash payment at retail outlets, or using USSD codes provided by banks.
Immediately after the payment is successful, the GOTV service is activated, and subscribers can access the channels and content that are available in their selected subscription package.
The payment is typically made periodically, and this depends on the subscription plan chosen by the user, which can be monthly, quarterly, or annually. Note: if the subscription is not renewed, the service may be suspended until the payment is made.
Features of Paying for GOTV
The Features of paying for GOTV are as follows:
- Access to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
- Diverse channel lineup.
- Local and international content.
- Parental control.
- Electronic program guide (EPG).
- Affordable subscription packages.
Those are some of the major features of paying for GOTV.
Benefits of Paying for GOTV
Here are some of the benefits of GOTV:
- Reliable signal
- Local channels
- Affordable entertainment
- No Internet required
- Customer support
- No monthly data costs
Those are some of the benefits of paying for GOTV.
Ways to Pay for Your GOTV in Nigeria
Here are different ways and methods to pay for your GOTV in Nigeria:
How to Pay for Your GOTV Using Quicktellers
Simple instructions for utilizing Quicktellers to pay for your GOTV:
- Go to the Quickteller website https://www.quickteller.com/.
- Select “Pay Bills” then “Cable TV Bills”.
- Then select “GOTV”.
- Fill in the form with the right information.
- Enter your email or mobile number.
- Decoder Number (IUC).
- Select an Option.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
Then you will have to continue with the instructions on your screen to complete this process.
GOTV Online Payment Method
Easy guide to make your GOTV payment online:
- Open your web browser and search for https://eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/pay.
- Type in your IUC number in the required field.
- Select country.
- Enter the captcha text correctly.
- Then, click on the “Verify” button.
Make sure you enter the detail correctly, then click verify to check if you are paying for the right account.
How to Make Your Payment using the GOTV Mobile App
Simple guidelines to make your GOTV payment with their mobile app:
- Download the GOTV mobile app from the Google Play store or Apple App Store.
- Log in to your account on the app.
- Select “Pay,” and enter your smartcard number.
Then kindly follow the instructions you come across to make the payment.
Other ways to make your GOTV payment in Nigeria
Here are some of the other methods to consider if you want to easily make your GOTV payment in Nigeria:
- Bank Mobile Apps and USSD: so many Nigerian banks offer the option to pay for GOTV subscriptions through their mobile banking apps or USSD codes. You can use your bank’s app or dial the USSD code provided by your bank to make the payment.
- ATM: Some ATMs allow you to make GOTV payments directly using your debit card. Check with your bank to see if this service is available.
- Retail Outlets and dealers.
- Internet Banking.
Those are some of the important methods to pay for GOTV In Nigeria.
GOTV Social Media Link
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Renew my GOTV subscription Online?
To make an online payment for your GOTV subscription using Paga e-pay, Visit www.gotvafrica.com, and then log into your account. You will be presented with a list of online payment methods that are available in your country.
How do I Recharge my GOTV on my Phone?
Steps to recharge GOTV with your phone using the first bank code:
- First, copy out your IUC number correctly.
- Open, your phone dialer and dial the code and the amount of IUC numbers.
- Once you have confirmed that all details are correct. Then, press “Send” and you are done.
How do I Use USSD Code to Subscribe to GOTV?
You can also use this GOTV subscription code on the same mobile number you registered your first bank account with if you want to use airtime.
Can I Charge my GOTV Subscription?
Select “Build a Package” from your dashboard. Click the package you need to downgrade or upgrade and then click on “next”. Select your preferred GOTV payment system.
Also, Check Out: