The Amazon login and security settings, are processes that can easily be done if you know the right thing to do. Well, that should not be a burden to you if you don’t know how to log in to Amazon or set up your security. The reason you don’t have to border about how those issues can be sorted out is that I will be discussing and focusing on that in this article.
Now, talk about Amazon login, it is not as hard as you think it is, you just have to apply and provide the right credentials before you can be eligible to log in.
And another thing is you must have login before you can be able to secure your account and even change your account settings. Continuing reading this article for more enlightenment.
What comes to your mind when you hear about Amazon? We know there is a lot of information and definitions from different people about Amazon. But now the question is what do you know Amazon to be?
Well, Amazon is a place where you can browse and discover millions of products you like or desire. And also, ships to over 100 million international destinations, and your doorstep.
Amazon.com, Inc. is popularly known to be an American multinational technology company that is focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. So, they are more to Amazon than you know it to be.
Amazon Login Requirement
Here are the Amazon Login Requirements:
- Users need to have the following devices: Laptop or Computer and smartphone or tablet.
- You need to have a browser and an internet connection with good speed.
- Access the Amazon login official website.
- Provide your email address or phone number.
- And the right password.
For you not to be stressed out if you want to log in to your Amazon account those are the requirement you must meet up with.
The Amazon login process is very fast and simple. But if you are finding it hard to log in to your account, then you have to follow the instructions in the next section and be guided properly.
How to Login to Your Amazon Account
For you to log in to your account easily and stressfully kindly go through the steps below carefully:
- Go to your web browser and search for www.amazon.com.
- On the top right corner click on the ‘Sign in’ Tab.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number and press on the “Continue” tab.
- On this next page, you need to provide your password and click on the “Sign In” button.
With the instructions above you can now easily access your account.
How to Change your security settings on Amazon
If you want to change your security settings on Amazon, check out the steps below:
- You will have to log in to your account, by typing www.amazon.com On your web browser
- Then in your account, you need to go to “Login & Security”.
- Now go to the account information you will like to update and select edit.
- Proceed with the instructions on your screen and press on save changes.
Then when you have finished your updates, click on Done. Following the above process, you will easily change your security settings on Amazon.
After reading this article and following the guidelines properly you can see the Amazon login and security settings process is not hard and it is very quick and understandable to learn.
Amazon Relevant Links
Amazon official website.
Click here to access Amazon customer service.
Amazon Social Media Account Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Get to Amazon to stop asking me to Verify?
In Your Account, select Login & Security. Then choose Edit beside Two-Step verification (2SV) settings. Press on Disable beside Two-Step Verification. Enter the code sent to your phone number or generated through the authenticator app.
How can I Approve Security Notifications on Amazon App?
Now, you will first get a security code through text messages, voice calls, or authenticator apps. Type in the security code at the end of your account password and click submit.
For instance, if the password is “LORD” and the security code you got is “24680,” enter “LORD24680” as your password.
Why do I have to keep signing into my Amazon account?
You have to always log in to your account does not mean you will log out even if it seems like that. Why does Amazon ask for your account credentials? They ask for your account information so they can confirm your identity.
Does Amazon Notify you if Someone tries to log into your Account?
Amazon cares very much about your privacy and security. They will occasionally send you security alerts about significant changes to your account, or if they notice new activity, they what to confirm with you.
Why can’t I Access my Account on Amazon?
If you are having any issues logging in, you may be entering the wrong account information or might need to reset your password.
Also, Check Out:
- Amazon Mobile – How to Download the Amazon Mobile App
- Amazon Employee Benefits – Amazon Employee Benefits Login
- How To Monitor Your Amazon Order Defect Rate
- 10 Ways To Reduce Your Amazon Pick And Pack Fees